ONE WEEK AT A TIME beginning October 6th 2020

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Thanks for travelling along with me this week, folks !
    Time to set up a new weekly thread !

• posted by Riccoh
    on

Hi all. I’m half way through week 5. I’ve lost 7.35kg (16lb) and have hit a plateau. No change for 5 days. I have stuck to the WOE for every day except one, last Thursday, when we were visiting friends,
    . I thought I ate well but when I got home and calculated my calories, they were over 1700. 2 lattes,, homemade pizza ( 2 small slices-homemade), salad, a sliver of cake, healthy dinner of fish and veges, etc. It goes to show how easy it is to go over the 800. I wouldn’t have thought twice about this before. We even did a long walk around a botanic garden. This would be what I suppose maintenance would be, what people eat who don’t have a weight problem.
    I don’t think this would have been the cause of the plateau. I’m exercising hard, walking 6k every day and strength training. I did measure yesterday and I’m happy with that. Loving this WOE. Take care everyone.

Please log in or register to post a reply.