OMG just been weighed….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bubblesdevere
    on

I have dropped 9kgs in about 9 days! How is that possible? I am morbidly obese so know that initially I will shed a lot but I cannot believe I could lose that much weight in such a short space of time! Some must be water but still….. I am eating about 1100 calories a day. Have completely dropped pasta, white bread, rice and potatoes. Stick to the odd slice of pumpernickel and use cauli rice, brown rice and quinoa. Eating a lot of veggies, pulses, beans, lean meat, fish and poultry, love my greek yogurt and a few pieces of fruit a day.

Incredible! Very happy and motivated!

• posted by Flower55
    on

Well done you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ It doesn’t matter how much we weigh or what category of obesity we fall into it’s the fact that we are all doing this diet for a reason! I’m on my 2nd week & have so far lost 9.5lbs. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Bubblesdevere
    on

Thanks Flower – 9.5lbs is fantastic! I never lost that much in over a month on fat clubs. Well done. Wonderful to have support and somewhere to get answers or cheer up and motivate on the bad days xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.