No weight loss happening?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nessie
    on

Has anyone else experienced a plateau? I am on day 17 now, and have not had any loss at all since day 12 ๐Ÿ™ I am tracking my calories, and carbs, and fluctuate around 800 (except for one day I accidentally blew out at 920 cals, all my other days tend to be between 750-820cals). I keep my carbs to about 50g, and try to drink as much water as I can (I would exceed 2L per day).
    Another user on FB suggested a website, which had some hints, but I am already pretty good with not having excess of fruit (It is the hardest part of the diet, as I love my fruit) and do not use artificial sweeteners etc.
    It was also suggested that my fat is actually diminishing, but I am retaining water.
    I am female, and mid cycle, so cannot blame hormones for this one.
    Additionally, I have measured myself this morning, and seemed to have gained 2cm on my waist ๐Ÿ™
    Any tips on how to get this weight loss going again would be greatly appreciated, because at this rate, I will barely lose anything, and 800cals is already hard to stick with, I need the motivation of seeing change.

• posted by Lily
    on

It’s really common on a VLCD actually (I’m an old hand at the shake based ones). Weeks 2 and/or 3 the weight loss seems to stop or slow off. What tends to happen is that there will suddenly be a big loss in week 4 or 5.

Weight loss is never linear. It’ll be a jerky ride – 2lbs one week, 5lbs the next, absolutely nothing the next week etc.

Don’t worry about it – fat loss is happening and it’ll all even out in the end.

• posted by Nessie
    on

Thank you Lily
    If I can anticipate a big loss coming up, I can keep motivated. I am just resigning myself to the fact that I might need a second round of this 8 week fasting (with a small break inbetween rounds).

• posted by Natalie
    on

I’ve had no weight loss in week 4, though to be fair I haven’t been as strict as Nessie on the diet! Still hoping for a sudden drop in week 5.

• posted by Nessie
    on

The more I read, the more I am wondering if it is my dairy intake that is hindering things. Going to drop dairy for a few days, see if that helps me break through.

• posted by Lily
    on

It’s not all that likely, unless you know for sure you have an intolerance to dairy. Weight loss will happen – it can’t not happen on c.800 calories a day. It’s just your body stabilising itself – it’s a shock to the system depriving it of calories and it doesn’t know what you’re trying to do, so is trying to protect you by holding on to water. Just hang in there, it will happen. There’s nothing you can do to make it happen faster, promise. ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Thank you for the encouragement. Week 1 i lost 9.2 pounds, week 2 – 5.2 pounds and nothing for 4 days. 2″ off around the waist. I am very careful with the calories and weigh everything. If it keeps up, i’ll look at the carbs. But they are minimal; 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 small mandarin orange max a day and always at the end of the meal or in a protein/fat smoothie. A rare piece of bread 3″ X 2″ with butter. Good fat and protein mostly. Anything i might be missing? We had to increase my prednisone and hydrocortisone to accommodate the stress of the diet (adrenal insufficiency – so don’t produce stress and anti- inflammatory hormones) and I wonder if that is just holding water or the cause. Some days i’m hungry as a goat, lol – but still stay on course. Encouragement?!

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Just added the carbs up – 48 grams today. that’s about what i eat every day. Sometimes less.

• posted by kissmytiara
    on

I’m at the same point as Nessie – dropped 2 kilos in first week and nothing since (on day 24 now). Hoping for a change next week. I’m trying to focus on the positive effect on my fasting blood sugars – down from over 8 every morning to low 6 (and a couple of high 5). Cant seem to keep it sustainably under 6 though and I’m yet to see my doctor again to review my Metformin dosage (same level as pre diet – so diet is working for blood sugar levels, I’m just not getting the weight loss) – I’m unsure how I could ever get off medication at this stage (which is a goal for me). I’m not finding the diet particularly difficult and I’m not hungry, so in all other respects I could say its going well, except for the weight loss (or lack thereof)!

• posted by Cazzowary
    on

Yeah, I seem to have stalled and the weight loss hasn’t been that rapid from the start- 6lbs first week, 3lbs second week and 2lbs the third. I’m in the the middle of the 4th week now and its down about 0.5lb. It’s a bit discouraging but I’ll keep going. I have about 100lbs to lose so every little bit helps- I just wish there was a big whoosh coming as I want my belly to shrink immediately!

At the end of the day though the weight loss is tracking relatively close to the 3500 calories deficit per lb of weightloss so at least I know I can lose it (and have a reasonable idea of what my maintenance calories are at the moment for this weight.

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Hang in there kissmytiara! That kind of blood sugar difference is huge and only 24 days! You are less than half way there! The only thing i wondered was whether it might help to track your carbs as well as calories? Then double check whether the carbs are solid low glycemic ones?? I’ve pretty much cut out all grains except for two times when i had a small piece of bread and then in the beginning i had steel cut oats for the first 2 days. My carbs (about 50 grams/ day) mostly come from beans and one or two carefully chosen fruits and greens now. I also am following the advice of my doctor who told me to only eat carbs after I had eaten fat and protein in the meal so that the carbs wouldn’t spike the blood sugars. He also told me to eat 3 discreet meals with no snacking, with 2 tablespoons of hummus later at night in order to take pills hard on the stomach. I don’t know if any of these suggestions that I have received would be good for you or not. Best of everything.

I have 100 pounds to lose and wish it could go faster, but am amazed that i’ve done so well at this point, even with the plateau. I’ve always had quite a lot of trouble dieting. I think i’ve tried almost every diet out there! I did the 5/2 plan and my blood sugars came down to 75 US (don’t know how that measures to UK standard probably low 4’s), but it very good. However, no weight loss! I just overate the other days!

• posted by kissmytiara
    on

Thanks gateofheaven ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve been worried about this for a couple of days so am quite relieved to know others are having the same issues. I will try tracking carbs and your other suggestions. There’s a lot of “converting” to metric here in Australia as nutritional panels etc aren’t in calories and report carbs/sugars/fats a bit differently on packaging but I’ll figure it out!

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

I do two other things. I weigh EVERYTHING – including lettuce with a sensitive food scale i found on sale. I look up EVERYTHING at calorieking.com. We are lucky that our food labeling in the U.S. is easy to apply to this diet. I try to stay with foods i make at home because it is easier to control the calories and nutrients.
    Yes, I have no doubt that you will figure it out! !! My doctor had me slightly tweak this diet a teeny bit by emphasizing fats more; having a high fat, moderate protein and low carb breakfast everyday. He showed me some research that he is pulling together on how to turn the body into a fat burning machine, lol, rather than a carb and protein burning one. He suggested that i increase my healthy fats (nuts, olive oil, cold pressed coconut oil, and grass fed butter) after looking at my food diary. I balked at first given their high calories. But what a difference that made! So in the morning i make my 2 eggs with 1tsp olive oil. I add a very few walnuts to the next meal (weighed very carefully). The last meal is often hummus because it is easy and i buy the regular fatted one. Or, a big salad with olive oil based salad dressing or some other green. Or i have a nice cup of full fat (see Dr. Mosley’s information on full fat milk now on the website) goat’s milk kefir for 140 calories and some greens. About 140 of my calories now come from fat. I feel better. Less desire for food except when we have to increase the prednisone i’m on and then i have to use steely determination because i could then eat the refrigerator door, forget the food!
    It has taken me a lot of time to get the information together that i needed to do a good job. And also a good bit of the doctor’s time, for which I am blessed (we are dealing with complex medical issues). But bit by bit, i am beginning to be able to coast on my current knowledge. And sometimes, the end of the 8 weeks can’t come soon enough….. lol

What time is it in Australia now? It is just shy of midnight here.

• posted by Nessie
    on

I am pleased to say, my weightloss has begun again. I took dairy out of my diet (I have never been very tolerant of dairy, always makes me bloated), and it started to drop off again.
    I hope everyone else begins to see some changes soon.
    Thank you all for the words of encouragement and solidarity.
    I would like it is Micheal came in here to offer a more medical perspective on it all too.

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

How very wonderful for you Nessie! I’m delighted.
    There’s some research out there that does indicate that eating foods we are not tolerant of affects us negatively. Thank you for reminding me of that. Most dairy i do not tolerate. I haven’t had dairy in two days other than a pat of butter – i’ll try cutting that out too. We’ll see what happens.. I’ll be more mindful from now on. Thanks!

• posted by Smileymiley1
    on

I am starting tomorrow after just finishing the book. I am going to have 2 shakes a day and an evening meal totalling 800 cals. Here goes and good luck to everyone.
    I did the Newcastle Uni diet on my own and lost 22 lbs. felt great levels were good but sadly I put the weight back on. I had no support from my doctors. I’m hoping this time to keep the weight off and I have started jogging x

• posted by Nessie
    on

Hi smileymiley1 (love your user name, has such a happy sound to it ๐Ÿ™‚ )
    Best of luck as you start. It is great you have some knowledge about how things will go, I hope this is a great journey for you ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Weight loss started again; just as we were advised it would. I cut out dairy, which doesn’t always agree with me and anything with any type of sweetener, includes meds which i substituted. The number of calories on the egg carton verses what they they weighed and their calories was significant…. sneaky devils (2 different brands and sizes). Only weighing those guys for a while now until i know the averages!
    Wahooo! 2.8 pounds this week (17.2 for the 3 weeks – i’m a big girl). 2″ off waist. BS down 10 points. Thanks for the encouragement.

• posted by Nessie
    on

I have gained 200g, which I am severely upset about ๐Ÿ™ Not going to give up, I did accidentally go over by about 200cals yesterday (mainly in fats, due to excess avocado at dinner), but sheesh, how cruel of my body to gain from a measly 200 cals! I am feeling rather jealous of those who lose weight so easily!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Nessie I’m up 600 grams over the past two days. I’m reminding myself that it’s that time of the month when I retain water, but it’s still disheartening. And it took me 5 weeks to lose 4 kg. Some people seem to lose weight so much faster. But I’m still plodding on. I’ve certainly never done so well before, despite the bumps along the way this is the easiest diet I’ve ever done and I’ve stuck to it the longest!

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Dear Natalie,
    i think you’ve diagnosed yourself. That time of the month. Hang in there. You say that you have never done so well before and that sounds heartening. I look like i’m losing weight easily, but it has been very difficult as i am juggling medications and foods for several illnesses all at once and have to be extremely careful. thank goodness i’m a health educator and have a hand’s on doc. I’m exceedingly heavy, so my weigh losses will naturally be higher than others. Try not to compare yourself with others; especially not with us big girls, lol! I only wrote how well i am doing after a plateau in the hopes that it would encourage others.
    Stay with it, i think you’ll be very pleased.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Thanks GoH! I’m sticking with it.

• posted by bunlover
    on

I started the diet 13 days ago and have not lost a gram. I have been having just under 1000 cals a day. I know this is not 800 but wondering why I am not losing weight when eating such low calories? Blood sugar tested today for diabetes and I have good blood sugar they say at 5.2 so I am not diabetic.

I am eating the foods that Michael says are good to eat on this particular diet and just cheated once with a home made scone which was still within my 1000 cals.

Building exercise into it too.

Are there any other reasons why on a calorie restricted diet someone would not lose weight? I do weigh everything and log it onto Fitness Pal.

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Bunlover
    Michael does give a reason why it’s 800 not 100. But I can’t remember it! It’s in the book.
    So maybe cut down to 800?
    It’s not any harder actually.
    Penny

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Sorry about typo Bunlover- I meant 1000!!!
    Penny

• posted by Nessie
    on

I had 1000 calories yesterday (I had a vertigo episode the night before, and was very drained yesterday, so had some oats for some energy), but stuck to the M diet. I bloody well gained half a kilo! Why oh why oh why? How can I expect to normalise and stabalise my weight, if eating just 1000 calories causes me to gain weight!

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Page 131 in the book explains why 800 calories!

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Nessie
    It might be because it was oats. That’s a lot of carb to have in one go. Maybe try a hard boiled egg instead? Or something else non carb.
    Penny

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Or perhaps, just cutting back on the amount of oats? Adding them to some eggs if the oats are important. Don’t forget a little healthy fat. Maybe a few walnuts or cook the eggs in a tsp of olive oil. i vary what i eat at breakfast depending upon what i seem to need. Sometimes a little more healthy carbs, sometimes, less. Sometimes more protein if i’ve noticed that the protein was less than Dr. Mosley recommended the day before. My first meal of the day, i’ve found that eating less carbs seems to make me more full the rest of the day. Experiment! Each of us is different.

For the first time today I have not been hungry when we had to raise the prednisone I was on! Holy Moly! Wahoo. And i’m feeling good!

• posted by Nessie
    on

I only had the oats because of the vertigo the night before and still feeling unwell the next day. I just wanted some slow release energy, it is not a normal part of my diet ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Anonymous
    on

My friend and I have been on the diet for 7 days and we have both put on weight! I have put on 3lb and he has put on 8lb!! We were not having a good experience with the diet – we were both hungry, irritable, unsatisfied and exhausted and now we are both fatter than we were when we started, so we’re pretty pissed off! We are seriously considering ditching the diet altogether and just eating healthily. I haven’t read any posts of other people having these problems, so I suppose we must be doing something wrong. Tuesday evening we had to go out and get some chocolate because we were so fed up with it all and we needed to feel better emotionally. Not good for our bodies but a great feeling in many ways. And it tasted so good! Could ditch the diet or change to the 5:2, but really want to get rid of my diabetes! Arse! It’s just too hard and it’s not working for us ๐Ÿ˜•.

• posted by Pat.Unlimited
    on

Try not to get discouraged by daily fluctuations. It can be caused by: 1. A lady’s time of the month. 2. Whether you’ve emptied your bowel. 3. How much salt you’ve eaten (causing some water retention). 4. Exercise – fluid around muscles that are in recovery.

None of these are due to an increase in FAT, just in water or waste products. If you can bear it, I recommend weighing no more than once a week, always at the same time and in the same spot. I know – it’s irresistible, particularly early on when the weight is dropping off, but keeping away from the scale might stop you going nuts as the weeks move on and the progress becomes erratic. Remember also – stress can delay weight loss, so try to avoid giving yourself any more of it by worrying about the scale.

I’m only on Day 4 but I’m an old hand at this lark, so will be doing my best to keep a level head when the fluctuations kick in. Oh – and use a tape measure/take selfies too. They are better indicators of progress than the scale.

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Toofattorun
    Your body has to switch from carbs burning ( ie carbs you’re eating) to fat burning( ie stored fat. )
    If you go and eat chocolate you’re going back to square one and beginning again. The irritability, hunger etc is in the period where you’re not eating the carbs but are not yet switched to fat burning. It lasts a couple of days usually though it varies. The less carbs you eat the quicker this will happen. So maybe you’ve been having too many carbs?
    I know some people on the diet do eat some bread, porridge, bananas etc. If you have no grains, potatoes or sugar ( including tropical fruit) you should soon switch to fat burning. Then you should feel ok and lose weight. I got all this from a couple of websites- I’ve put them on a thread called ‘useful links’ .
    Good luck with it, if you follow it correctly and drink enough water/ herb tea etc and do as near to 10,000 steps as you can manage, you’re not going to put on weight, will eventually lose weight, and you ll feel a lot better.
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck with it
    Penny

• posted by Pat.Unlimited
    on

Penny speaks the truth!

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Thanks Pat unlimited!
    ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Penny

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Hi Penny,
    I get what you’re saying but I can’t really exercise every day because I have fibromyalgia and I get so physically exhausted. Also it says in the book that the meals are satisfying and that you don’t get hungry afterwards or feel the need to snack but my friend and I felt both those things. We were eating porridge but were not eating any bread (nor crackers, ryvita or pittas), potatoes or bananas or other tropical fruit. We did have some brown rice but Michael said that was OK. And I drink water constantly because I’m thirsty all the time due to my diabetes! I take a bottle of water everywhere with me! I don’t like normal tea or coffee – I only drink herbal tea, so I really don’t understand it. We both realise that we have gone back to the beginning by eating chocolate but we were so angry and frustrated we didn’t care at that point. Thank you very much for your support and your kind message of encouragement and advice ๐Ÿค—. I’m afraid I can’t find the ‘useful links’ that you mentioned as I have no idea how to find the thread ๐Ÿ˜ฎ! Please help! Must be getting old ๐Ÿ™„!

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Hi Penny and toofattorun. I too, cannot find the Links that Penny is offering.

For toofattorun: I cannot exercise at all. Accident recovery. I have been on the diet since Jan 10th. Have lost 23.4 pounds, 4″ inches around my waist. Blood sugars went from 112 to 74 this last week.

I had to cut out the porridge and tough out the ketosis in the beginning. It worked! My body is now burning fat instead of protein and carbs. When the body burns fat, the mind clears, the emotions even out, the blood sugar does down, blood pressure goes down, the veins and arteries become more supple. It is worth the effort and discomfort to get there. I eat between 30 and 50 carbs a day. I add fat (although not much on 800 calories! – about 40 calories each meal) to each meal, eat 50 grams of protein a day. For me (and every body is different) I add legumes to my evening meal for carbs, at the suggestion of my doc. I sleep better with them.

I have multiple autoimmune illnesses and pituitary insufficiency, which means i do not produce most hormones, and now the accident recovery. I too have fibromyalgia, which is getting better with the diet. I have excellent physician support and knowledge so I can do this. But as my doc and I discussed, I had to be willing to be uncomfortable. The blog support has been so necessary for me.

I check my blood sugars constantly throughout the day because dieting can set off the autoimmune pancreatitis that I have, necessitating extra prednisone, which makes me hungry as a goat. But the weight loss has been motivating, just as Dr. Mosley said it would be.

If i can do this, truly you can.

As a friend from India said to me once, “You Westerners have it very easy. When we turn on the lights, maybe we have light, maybe we don’t. When we turn on the water, maybe we have water, maybe we don’t. If we want rice, maybe the store has it, maybe it doesn’t. If someone is sick, maybe we can get them care and maybe can’t and they die. We know that life isn’t easy and we’ve built the skills to deal with difficulties.” I took her words to heart and have lived by them ever sense; learning bit by bit how to handle “hard”.

Be kind to yourself, be gentle, be compassionate to yourself. This is an experiment and it works. Do look into full fat milk products to help you feel full – Dr. Mosley has an excellent paper on it in these blogs. He also says eggs for breakfast – i wasn’t an egg fan, but believe me, i am full after eggs! (i add lots of good greens and other low-carb veggies some days).

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Because i see this as a unique opportunity to do 800 calories for 8 weeks – and only that according to my very knowledgeable doc, I am taking this to the Nth degree. I’m weighing everything, counting carbs (only in the beginning), making sure i have 50 grams of protein and some fat with each meal. I was clearly in ketosis after 3 weeks and cutting out porridge. Each body is different – so everyone’s reaction to specific foods will be different. After the 8 weeks, i’ll go to two days a week for the other 90 pounds I want to lose. My medical history dictates that i do the 5/2 afterwards according to my doc.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

gateofheaven after reading some of the posts on here about health professionals with bad attitudes, it’s refreshing to read that somone else, like myself, has a GP who is supportive of them.
    Your story is a fine demonstration of what can be achieved even with minimal exercise.

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Yes, Bill, you and I are fortunate. But it is still hard work on our parts. Last night my blood sugars suddenly shot up indicating an inflamed pancreas. I needed to stay up quite late to constantly test to see how they were faring. Unfortunately they stayed up and I am now on elevated prednisone to handle the emergency (or i would end up in the hospital with full blown, life-threatening pancreatitis – been there, don’t want to do that a third time). The second time this has happened in the dieting process. Now it will be no fat, high simple carbs (still 800 calories) and i’ll likely be hungry as a goat. You can have the food in the frig, i’ll eat the door! It will not be an easy few days. And my blood pressure won’t stay up (Addison’s disease adrenal insufficiency)- so off to the endocrinologist for another medication to keep it up, lol. Assuming i can stand up without fainting. (An interesting by-product of the diet – i’m guessing my veins and arteries are getting cleaned out!) So salty miso soup, extra meds, etc and waiting before I try standing up.
    So, folks, we all have our difficulties. But I tested Dr. Mosley’s theories and conclusions and the program works. Maybe for some, it is better to try it one or two days a week, to get an idea and then go for it. I’m re-reading the book and find more nuggets each time and see how they apply to my situation. Wishing you all well.

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi TFTR
    If you scroll up to the top of these posts you will find ‘forums Fast 800’. If you tap on Fast 800 you will get a list of the threads. Then choose ‘useful info’.
    Re water. I think it’s really necessary to log it. I draw 5 glasses and 5 cups in my notebook and cross them off throughout the day. That’s 2.8 litres. I think you won’t achieve that without logging somehow.
    Re ‘ permitted’ carbs ie brown rice and porridge I think Michael means very small amounts. But as you’re having a problem I would suggest not having them at all and see what happens.
    Re exercise- that’s really difficult for you with that condition. Forgive me if this is naive- could you take painkillers just in order to exercise ?
    Please don’t give up! With all our help and ideas you ll get there!
    Penny

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi GofH
    In order to find the thread ‘useful links’:
    Scroll to the top of these posts, choose see ‘forums Fast 800’, chose ‘Fast800’, see the list of threads. Chose ‘useful links’
    I must say, GofH, you stay so cheerful with all your health challenges. Now you’ve told us about your Indian friend, I can see how you do it. I will try it myself. I think also in the rich world we re surrounded by images of ‘life without the hardships, ‘ in the media, films, TV etc, as though it can always be like that. But it’s not and can’t be. I remember years ago being in North Africa and seeing people with serious disabilities amongst the crowds and being struck by how we hide that reality from ourselves, with people hidden away.
    Keep on keeping on!
    Penny

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

Thank you pmshrink and penny for the link info.
    Water is not the problem for me, I don’t retain salt (Addison’s disease). If i drink too much water, I faint.
    Unfortunately, pain killers won’t solve the problem and will actually make injury recovery more dangerous than it is. I have to be constantly aware of how the back feels. I’ve just been given permission, after a year, to do 1 to 2 minutes of very specific exercises, for two minutes and then I need to wait a day to see how the back handled them! In addition, i have scleroderma and the bowels don’t seem to know how to work properly. If i added painkillers, i’d end up in the emergency room with an impacted bowel. bor-ing. Right now I’m dealing with mild autoimmune pancreatitis (caught in time), so all rules are off. Elevated prednisone to handle it. Simple carbs, no fats until the inflammation goes down. Sure do appreciate the support; it has been a very helpful part of this process. I don’t give up easily. It takes someone prying my hands off the go button to give up. It will only be if continuing is a detriment to my health as dieting has been in the past. i have a porphyria-like reaction to dieting. My doc figured out that i needed more steroids to handle the stress of the diet (since i don’t produce them) and he was right. A trade off, but it works! Just persistence and attention to details.
    I’ll sure be glad to have a regular life soon!!!! I can’t wait to hike again.
    Sunday I see the Dalai Lama, with whom I have had the privilege to study with for decades. Wheelchair and all, i’ll be there! A great pleasure soon to be had!
    I appreciate all of your kind ideas and encouragement.

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi GofH
    I do really admire your determination
    Penny ( also known as pmshrink- profession, not a description of what I’m trying to do!)

• posted by gateofheaven
    on

I have been meditating since 1969. And practicing Mindfulness Meditation with Shinzen Young since the mid 90’s. It has helped tremendously. I rarely suffer and am equanamous most of the time. It is wonderful for pain; i used it instead of pain killers the last time I was hospitalized for autoimmune pancreatitis. No small feat as anyone who has had pancreatic pain can attest. And particularly nice for staying present and accepting what is in front of me. So, when Dr. Mosley suggests it, he is right on. It has great merit.

• posted by Spirit
    on

spam reported ^^

• posted by Bill1954
    on

My God
    Didn’t take the spammers long to find the forums.
    Go back where you came from and take your quack remedy with you

• posted by Bill1954
    on

ADMIN get rid of that post, it’s only backlink dropping.

• posted by Hawkeye1
    on

Hi guys, hank goodness for you and your posts! I’m just starting week 5 and after a great 2 weeks (11lbs) I have not lost anything for the last 14 days! Getting very dishearten but I think you guys are right I am so busy looking at calories and sugar I have not noticed the carbs! I have been having porridge most mornings and I think that could be overloading my carbs for the rest of the day? I am going to take it out and watch the carbs and see what happens.
    Also anyone else been horribly constipated? Just seems to have really thrown by usual system. Any ideas what I can do?
    Thanks as always for the great support.

Please log in or register to post a reply.