Newby

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Paulette
    on

Hello all, I’m new to the group. I bought the BSD books after speaking to a colleague who is looking for rapid weight loss.

She got me thinking about the BSD and after doing an online assessment it’s hit home that I have ALL the risk factors for diabetes. It’s time now for me to get my act together, lose weight, eat more healthily and be more active.

I’m looking forward to being part of this community and being with others who share the same goals.

• posted by shalimar
    on

Hi!!

HUGS 🙂

Have fun exploring the site and the forums!!

p.s. the is a Search bar on the top right hand corner … if you have a topic you want to explore thats a good place to start.
    p.p.s. there is a recipe search bar on the right side as well.

You have lots of company!!

• posted by Paulette
    on

Thank you Shalimar, I’m really looking forward to the journey. I have a Christmas do in 8 weeks and a couple of dresses which currently don’t fit … I am determined to get into one of them by 10th December!

• posted by shalimar
    on

Actually you have a great shot at fitting new clothes …. sometimes when the scale is not moving, or moving much …. it still seems to melt away the inches on the waist, hips, etc.!!!

My goal is December 10th to get under 200 pounds … i already fit clothes better !!!

• posted by Paulette
    on

I had a strange dream last night that I got on the scales and weighed 132lbs, it’s a loooong way off what I weigh now but doable.

This is becoming an obsession but a healthy one!

Please log in or register to post a reply.