Newbie…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ozzie
    on

Hello,
    I am at the end of my first week.
    i lost 3.5 kilo . Happy ,Happy Joy, joy Dance, Dance.
    I do 30 mins on treadmill every morning
    i tried to measure myself but all the jubbly bits got in the way. So I will just keep trying on a pair of trousers that i want to fit back into.
    The first couple of days were a bit rough…I truly love ALL things sweet…
    but now after seeing my weight loss i feel great.
    i may not need to lose as much weight as other people , but the struggle is still the same.

Remember:
    You have always been Beautiful
    Now you are deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster and stronger.

1 happy Ozzie

• posted by Kookaburra
    on

Hi Happy Ozzie, YAY!!! Well done!!! That was the hardest week, and you’ve done it!
    I used to love all things sweet too, but after 8 weeks, I don’t even want the old sweet stuff. Believe it or not, I now find full fat Greek yoghurt with nuts amazingly sweet and delicious! I wouldn’t even eat Greek yoghurt before because it wasn’t sweet enough!
    Fingers crossed the carb flu symptoms are over for you. It gets easier and easier to keep going as you stop wanting the sugar/carbs.
    There is such a wonderful volume of fantastic knowledge recorded on this forum that you can access on all sorts of topics by using the search box in the top right corner, that almost anything you will encounter is likely to be written about already…. And anything you can’t find, just ask! Good luck with week 2! (and don’t worry if the scale is not as exciting as in week 1, even if it’s not, the trouser test is often just as exciting). Enjoy!

• posted by topcac
    on

I love the idea of the trouser test!! Must do that.

Interesting to hear you describe the carb flu symptoms kookaburra. Today is day 5 for me and I do feel like I’m getting flu!! Tired and achey all over, after having a pretty ok week so far. I shall stick with it and hopefully soon come out the other side – roll on the weekend!

Please log in or register to post a reply.