New Year Start or Restart

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by PinkTulips
    on

Hi all I’ve had a look around but can’t seem to find a topic of starting 2024!
    Happy to be redirected if I’ve missed it.
    I’ve picked the very sterotypical Jan 1st do Fast 800 2.0!
    I had some good success earlier this year losing 7 kgs on the fast 800 for 6 weeks but alas life and I’m now keen to lose 10kgs and get my BSLs back into normal range for good ( pre diabetic with fasting BSLs creeping closer to diabetic range) On reflection from last time I think the fast 800 went well – went from 72kg to 65 kg and but just couldn’t maintain it after stopping the fast 800.
    This time I’ve committed to my family and in my mind to stay on the low carb maintenance for 4 months afterwards so I can really see how i feel at that stage and hopefully will have made sticking habits. I’m also planning on trying to eat similar meals to the family with a low carb option, meaning I don’t have to make a separate meal for me.
    Posting it to help make it more real – Welcome anyone in the same boat!!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I don’t think any have been set up yet but I know Wendleg will be doing a 12 week restart. Good luck with your journey to reverse your pre-diabetic diagnosis. With this plan you will manage that quite easily. Be motivated and determined and it will happen.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi PinkTulips !

Here is the 2024 rest thread .Feel free to join us !

JANUARY 2024 : TWELVE WEEK RESET ONE WEEK, ONE MONTH AT A TIME TO END MARCH 2024

Check on “Latest forum posts” and you will find us

Wendleg and sunshine girl

Please log in or register to post a reply.