New territory

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

BSD 800 log: Day 1. I’ve been exploring this new way of life for several weeks now. Read Dr Mosley’s book several times (so that the concepts sink in) and have even done a ‘preliminary run’ of BSD 800 for 2 days to prove to myself that I can do it (and I did). Having sailed through ‘choc fest’ last week-end with minimal damage, (remember Dr Mosley says in the book to have at least 6 weeks clear to undertake this) today is my day to commence the BSD 800 and indeed the BSD way of life.

Thank you to all forum members – your contributions to this space are valuable. I’ve been reading the forums for 2 weeks and all of the topics are helpful and motivating.

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Great decision Switzerland. Welcome to the BSD way of life. You’ve made a great start by planning well and having some trial runs. You are set for success, so keep posting and let us know your progress. Pretty soon you’ll be inspiring others. 🙂

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Thank you Cherrianne. Getting towards the end of day 1 and doing O.K.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

BSD800 log: Day 2. So far, so good…….I find I’m OK with working out the 800 calories (brave statement after 1 day) but I need to work out carb grams and protein grams. It’s a steep learning curve but from the posts of other BSDers, well worth the effort.

Please log in or register to post a reply.