New Starter on day 2 of plan

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jayne999
    on

Hello there

i’m a newbie just starting out – i’ ve just moved house so not the ideal time but it’s now or never for me i guess. I wondered if anyone had any easy to grab plans for food as i travel a lot with my work so i’m not always able to prep the night before and prep does seem essential to this plan. any easy to grab recipes appreciated.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Enjoy yourself,
    Wiggle often,
    Sing even if you don’t know the words.
    Go for a walk.

Count the calories
    Don’t stress out.

Then count the carbs, these are sneaky little buggers.

Have fun

Ask questions

Eat cooked breakfasts
    Eat the ploughmans meal on this website
    Have yoghurt and berries fro breakfast
    Salads for lunch
    Chicken or fish and veggies for tea.

Plan your new wardrobe, it will soon be here.

Notice all of us new friends standing shoulder to shoulder with you here, ready to help.

Have a great time.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Welcome Jayne999! Wonderful to see your post as a newbie! Easy grab-and-go foods that I regularly depended on are cheese slices (pre-sliced so easy to measure), almonds and walnuts and pecans in small packets that I made up so I got the mix I wanted, salads of all sorts without the dressing (I used a lot of lemon juice which you can buy in a tiny squeeze bottle), hard boiled eggs (do a bunch ahead), cut up vegies like peppers and anise and salami slices (we can get uncured so you avoid the nitrates). When you make dinner, do a couple of portions and freeze extra do you have ready-to-go meals for last minute. Let us know how it goes!

Please log in or register to post a reply.