Nearly there !

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lynchick
    on

It’s fab to read all your posts which I have done all year and now I feel the urge to share…if I can anyone can … I’ve been following this WOE since Feb this year firstly just the general principal of Mediterranean diet then after losing 6kg (I’m an Aussie) in 6 months decided to do the 800 cal I’ve completed 2 rounds with the 5 -2 in between and have lost 19kgs (40lbs) size 20 now size 10/12 … I was a serial dieter tried and paid for every diet, plan, book group meeting, food provided plan out there over the last 20 years. This way of eating has done it for me like no other, and after the 3 days of the first week of 800 cal I have NEVER been hungry. I now feel confident I will never return to my old ways of eating. I have 4kgs to reach my goal and today have emptied my wardrobe of clothes that hang off me. My family have been super supportive and my darling hubby has never once complained about my calorie counting obsession and today again encouraged me to give all these clothes away without hesitation knowing I now need a new wardrobe. So if you are thinking of doing this or just started. DO IT I mean really do it…. read the book cover to cover as many times as you need to understand it all. Track your food every single morsel that goes in your mouth and it will work. Thanks Michael Mosley you have literally saved my life.

• posted by Marsie
    on

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Lynchick.

All very well to be grateful to the good Dr M, and the plan, but major credit to you in your application and ability to persevere with this WOE, and in making it your WOL (way of life). Great rewards for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Theodora
    on

Great news, Lynchick. So pleased for you – I think this WOE has changed all our lives. Congratulations on being almost at goal ๐Ÿ‘

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Really pleased for you, Lynchic, well done on your achievement todate. For those of us able to stick with this WOE through the tough times, it is completely life changing.
    Enjoy getting rid of those baggy clothes and remember when you are shopping for your new wardrobe, that you no longer need to buy loose garments to cover a multitude of sins – something I am still trying to get used to myself. However, I ordered myself a jumpsuit today, something I never thought I’d even consider before I started the BSD.
    You’ll soon be able to report hitting your target and I hope you won’t need to wait too long for that day to come around. Best of luck to you!

Please log in or register to post a reply.