near the finishing post !

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by jillyB
    on

Hi every one,
    I am into the first two days of week 5. I am stuck in a plateau for over a week and not happy. I started weight loss moderately acceptable but no where like all the weight loss everyone else seemed to have. However, my BS readings went down from the very first week and I was thrilled about this, but now it has started to rise again…not dramatically but it means that I probably won’t get to normal at the end of the 8th week as I was hoping. I have lost 15 lbs since I started, fair enough , but not what was intimated. Blood pressure went UP at first but has gone down again. I take blood pressure tablets and was hoping to quit them altogether, but obviously not. Good news for my reflux which disappeared fairly early and I needed no tablets since then. Sleep no better as promised, have acquired severe leg cramps at night now, in spite of taking magnesium and am certainly not feeling full of energy like everyone else seems to be. If this all sounds very negative, I’m sorry. After dieting all my life, the wrong way , as we all know nowadays, this was to be my last “hurrah” and I was so excited at the beginning in spite of finding it a hard slog. I have stuck to it religiously and never cheated, through Mother’s Day watching my family eating goodies, ditto during Easter.
    I hope others are doing better. The book DID warn that it would be harder for people who were long term diabetics, so perhaps this was the reason as it must be about 20+ years, first on tablets then on insulin.
    Love and thanks to all who encouraged me,
    jillyB

• posted by jillyB
    on

Made a mistake in my first line of previous post….I am in the beginning of my 7th week , not 5th as I said.

jillyB

Please log in or register to post a reply.