My Week 1 results

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Maccy
    on

Hiya….well survived the first week. Battled through the headaches and grumpy but wasn’t hungry really. A few times my stomach growled but not heard that in a while so I don’t mind. Was a tough emotional week as my grans funeral was on Tuesday and being an emotional eater was tough but I stuck to it 100%
    Yes yes get on with it Maccy. Well I have lost a massive 12lb….how is that possible. I’m so pleased I got on twice to check. Hubby lost 11lb😲 . My blood sugar is down from a pre-diabetic 6.6 to top of the normal range 5.5 I’m so happy. It’s given me some hope.

Thanks for your support this week it’s kept me encouraged. Your all very lovely good luck everyone.

• posted by Snoop
    on

Brilliant results, Maccy. Weight loss does tend to slow down, so don’t get disappointed if it does, but what a fantastic start. You must be really pleased. Congratulations to you and your husband.

• posted by Shrinkle
    on

Thats incredible. Well done to you both ! I am on day 5 of going sugar free and the headaches are horrendous but like you I’m not hungry. I found this site last night and orderd the books so I will start properly once I’ve read them and know what I’m doing.
    I am a compulsive weigher so today I know Iam 8 pounds lighter than I was on Monday . I’m flabbergasted. I have about 2.5 stone to lose.
    xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.