My third week

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Isabel
    on

I haven’t weighed myself but my clothes are looser and I can see that some belly fat has gone. I only want to lose 10kgs but really wanted to come off sugar. I could eat a packet of mint cream biscuits a day, loved kit kats and ice cream. This is the third week I haven’t had any of that stuff so perhaps the habit is going, they say it only takes 3 weeks to change a habit.. My treat at night is a couple of the individual packets of air cooked pop corn! I’m eating stuff I thought I shouldn’t – full fat Greek Yoghurt and Flora butter – in small amounts. So for me, it’s slowly but surely. Also saw Michael on SBS here the other night and now eating meals at different times. Might even try main meal at lunchtime which a friend was recommended to do by her GP when her blood sugar had risen. Good luck everyone.
    PS Forgot to mention that I found a lovely recipe for Mushroom Stroganoff here http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/dieting/recipes/52-diet-fast-low-calorie-1770918
    Absolutely delicious – I cooked as the recipe but added some parsley as well.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Well done and keep up the good work!

Please log in or register to post a reply.