My 56 Days

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bluemoon
    on

Hi all, I started BSD today and thought I would keep a log of how it goes.
    I’m 48, 5ft 5in and currently weigh 16st 2lb ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    I only heard about this diet earlier this week when I bumped into a friend I hadn’t seen for a while and he’d lost a whopping 3st in 8 weeks! How? BSD! So here I am ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I thought 8 weeks sounded a long time so I’m going to look at it in days and just take it one at a time.
    So my stats for day one are cals 750 carbs 12g
    I’ve prepped lunch for the week, breakfast for tomorrow and dinner for 2 nights.
    Looking forward to the week ahead x

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Bluemoon – good luck, hope it goes well

If you think about how long it’s taken to accumulate your extra weight, 8 weeks is tiny in proportion – and once you get used to no carb eating, and feeling better because of the weight that you’ve lost, BSD really isn’t a hardship.
    Lots of us have done it for longer – and it is a life changing way of eating, and an end to the never ending cycle of diet-lose weight-go back to eating crap- put weight on again-diet-lose weight-go back to eating crap- put weight on again-diet-lose weight-go back to eating crap- put weight on again-diet………

• posted by Bluemoon
    on

Thanks Frog. I think it will be tough to begin with as I have to learn what’s what but reading through others posts it seems planning and prepping are the key. Off to have a herb tea ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Bluemoon
    on

Day 2 done! Was really quite hungry today so happy that I’ve stuck with it. Drank plenty of water and having herb tea for the rest of the evening if I get too hungry.
    Total cals 841 total carbs 37g
    Hoping things start to get a bit easier after day 4.
    Hope everyone else has had a good day x

• posted by cmawp
    on

Well done for sticking it out Bluemoon, you won’t regret it.

I also felt bad on day 2. Push on through and come here if you’re doubting. Drink (and pee) through it, you’ll make some huge gains over the next few days.

• posted by Bluemoon
    on

Didn’t log last night as had been to theatre and had an awful headache but day 3 done yesterday. Total cals 938 cards 38g. Not great on calories but was so hungry!! I’m hoping that will ease off as the days go on. Here’s to day 4 ๐Ÿ˜€

Please log in or register to post a reply.