Multivitamin

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Charic
    on

Hello.

Needing a little advice, page 130 of my book the 8-week BSD suggests taking a daily multivitamin pill , but no clue as to which one? and no doubt folk will have the same issue I have? the shelves are crammed with them!

Is there one specific / recommended tablet/pill, easily obtainable from most supermarkets.
    I did search for Multivitamin on here, says nothing found!

Thanks.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

There are any number to choose from in chemists and supermarkets. Look for one that has all the main vitamins and other things like zinc and folic acid. Dont buy something aimed specifically for an age group of gender group, i.e. menopausal women, or women over 50 as that is just a selling ploy and usually cost more. Compare different packs and you will probably find they are all very much the same. Go for a one a day supplement as taking 3 a day costs a fortune. I know it is not a specific recommendation but we are all different and I can depend on so many things. i.e. your budget for one.

• posted by Charic
    on

Thanks Sunshine-Girl, had a look in Tesco today, still looking?
    Might even take a look in Holland & Barrett.
    There is one called Multivit ? its supposed to be UK based, no sugar, reduced iron! available from Amazon, but not for me, I want to buy of the shelf. Just remembered, Boots is nearby, they may have something too.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

As you have mentioned Boots, I bought 3 x 90 tablets of a multi called A-Z Complete Vitamins & Minerals. There were on a buy 2 get one free offer so it didn’t work out that expensive. One thing I have noticed though is because they contain so many things they are like bloody great big horse tablets but that is the same for all of them.

Please log in or register to post a reply.