morning all

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by juedrop
    on

hi there today is day 2 of my adventure, day 1 went really well but I’d planned what i was going to have, today i woke up not really fancying what i’d planned for breakfast so trying to sabotage myself so early on in this journey …….. quite a surprise but i realised that was what i was actually trying to do …so i thought I’d write my confession!!!
    How to avoid this next time going to spend some time writing a weekly diet plan with so back up options in case I wake wanting variety,
    so i kept it simple boiled egg has set me up for the day and a few almonds in my bag if i need a snack before lunch
    have a great day folks

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi juedrop – well done on making a good start and recognising what was happening this morning. Good idea to have some extras in stock, in case you decide you want to deviate from the planned menu. Actually, breakfast is pretty much the only meal I know more or less what I’ll be having, as it is pretty always yogurt based – only exceptions are if I do bacon and eggs at the w/e.

Look forward to reading your results soon. Good luck!

Please log in or register to post a reply.