Moody newbie!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mayroko
    on

Hi all i started the bsd on monday, total newbie im 28 and have put on a lot of weight with my 3 babies. Starting weight is 92.8 kg. Goal weight is 60-65kg.
    Just wondering if anyone has been super grumpy / moody on the first couple of days of this diet??!
    Thanks 🙂

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome aboard Mayroko – carb withdrawal affects us all in different ways, but I don’t think being moody and grumpy is exceptional. Our bodies will demand the carbs in the early days, causing all sorts of transient problems – headaches, moodiness, flu like symptoms, dizziness, terrible hunger pangs etc. The first weeks can be made all the tougher, by having to ride out these symptoms, but be assured that they will pass and once they have, you will start to notice the benefits other than weight loss from the BSD.

Stick with it, it will all pass in a few days. Let us know how you get on and shout if you need advise or support, there are lots of lovely folks on the forum who can offer wise words and encouragement. Good Luck!

• posted by Mayroko
    on

Thanks so much SunnyB, glad to know that im not alone!!! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.