Losing weight weight but not abdominal fat Fast800

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by halolahal
    on

Hi There!

I’ve been reading a lot of posts on the forum and they have been very inspiring & helpful so I’m hoping some of you may be able to share some insights on a query I have. Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything . I’m almost finished week 4 and have lost over 9kg’s but don’t appear to have lost abdominal fat. I’ve measured myself and have barely lost half a cm. I was wondering if anyone else on the fast800 experienced slow or limited abdominal weight loss as the books indicate this should be the first to go. If there are any exercise tips on this it would be great to hear them. I’m not diganosed as diabetic.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thank you.

• posted by Jande9
    on

Sort of the same thing happened to me. I’ve lost 30 pounds and my subcutaneous fat has melted away, but the paunch has been stubborn. I lost an inch in the first week, but only 2.5 more inches since then, 14 weeks later. I too was hoping that it would be the first to go.
    Oh well, I’m in no rush.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

It took me four weeks to lose an inch on my waist. I lost a few more very gradually, then saw zero change on the tape measure for two months. Finally it started moving downward again just a couple of weeks ago. Bodies are weird.

Please log in or register to post a reply.