LOOKING FOR SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS KIM(ushka???) please

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Where are you . . .? Need communication re coffee connection please.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Woodie, it is still here, just slipped down. Bumped it up for you

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Sincere thanks sunshine-girl πŸ™‚ Quack Quack πŸ™‚

• posted by Kimochka
    on

Hello WoodDuckie – I just came online for the first time in a week and saw this. I’m not savvy enough to find my way back to what you originally posted so I’ll just ask if we are still on for coffee tomorrow morning Mon 25 Feb? And if so can we put it back to 11.30 again? I have to take my Mum to a mtg at 10.30 and I don’t want to leave you waiting if it runs over.

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi there! OK πŸ™‚ 11.30 it is . . . cafe LHS of main doors πŸ™‚ Look forward to it! It isnt a large place so spotting each other shouldnt be difficult. See you then.

• posted by Kimochka
    on

Excellent. 11.30 tomorrow it is. It will be fun trying to work out who you are. πŸ˜‰

• posted by Kimochka
    on

Hello again Wood Duckie, I have a feeling my mtg tomorrow is going to run longer than expected (spent 3 hours this afternoon reading the paperwork). Would it suit you better if I call you when it’s finished to let you know I’m on my way or would you prefer to reschedule to another day? I can do 10.30 on Tuesday if that is better. Sorry to much you around again.

• posted by Kimochka
    on

Hi again WoodDuckie, I’m leaving home now so Let’s stick to the original plan. I’ll be there as close to 11.30 this morning as I can. I’m looking forward to meeting you and finding out your real name πŸ˜€

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi Kim and thanks for the message/update πŸ™‚ Tuesday is out and as I need to be elsewhere north of here this afternoon – with small children involved, I dont need to be leaving (closer to THAT commitment time) and risk them being concerned if Im late . . . so a reschedule would be necessary . . . Will leave it for now as Im not sure of whats happening in coming weeks to be able to commit to a time with honesty and surety πŸ™‚ – (my schedule this afternoon was only changed a few days ago!) – and as with you, our families MUST come first πŸ™‚ If it is meant to be it will happen πŸ™‚ Hope all goes well with mum’s appointment today and continued successes which WILL arrive with due diligence to BSD πŸ™‚ Quack Quack πŸ™‚

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

HAHAHAH! OK! Glad I came back to check emails!!! Im heading for the shower . . . 11.30 it is πŸ™‚ And no I dont have a yellow ribbon tied round me . . . more challenging if we guess from who’s there πŸ™‚

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

So???? did you both meet up?

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Its 10.15 am – so 1.25 hours prior to the time on the day scheduled for us doing our best to connect πŸ™‚ Watch this space πŸ™‚ HAHAHAHAH!!! Quack !!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Well hope you have a nice meet up. I must say when I think of Aus I think of spiders. And when you say you live in a fairly rural place, I cannot but think of huntsmans’…I would definitely be very nimble on my toes. But also near Sydney you have funnel webs. I could not sleep at night… Gobble gobble to quack quack xx

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

We are doing our best to make it happen arent we? SO regarding the eightlegged creatures . . .HIDEOUS looking . . .and I once had hypnotherapy to be ale to deal with even seeing them! This house is younger and better sealed to barricade their entrance . . . although I have had the odd one who was obviously smarter than many πŸ™‚ However they get ONE chance on thee end of the broom to be out outside . . . and if they resist that offer . . . then its curtains. Seems the word must gave been passed around because . . . ? its been a long time since one has been sighted either inside or out. πŸ™‚ Maybe my rules have been communicated far and wide . . . and THATS good news for me! Wont discuss funnelwebs . . . seems further south of me is their territory . . . and the fear they generate is indescribable . . . once saw them being “milked” at Australian Reptile Park and they are vicious – no other word for it. Quack Quack πŸ™‚

• posted by Kimochka
    on

Hello cyberworld of BSDers – you will be pleased to hear that I did make my appointment with WoodDuckie this morning (albeit somewhat late) and she was even more delightful and wise in person than she is online πŸ˜€. We chatted about health, life and the universe in general for 2 hours and the time just flew by. And something about her that you do not know … she has beautiful skin. It was lovely to meet someone from the BSD universe and share our experiences. K🐾

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

That sounds so fun!! I love that you got together and had a wonderful chat!

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Miss Kim!!!!! You are far to generous with your compliments πŸ™‚ But I like them . . . and graciously waddle up to the podium to accept them . . . so . . . THANK YOU SO MUCH for them and for meeting up πŸ™‚ I did enjoy and will be looking forward to our next instalment πŸ™‚ SO NICE to have someone else in person even! – on the wagon to share reactions, ideas, experiences and understanding πŸ™‚ Continued success with getting back on my (new) friend! Quack Quack!!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.