Looking for BSD step buddies – S Health

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Panda Bear
    on

This is a repost from the Fast Exercise thread.

Hi everyone. I am currently on the 5th week of the fast 800 and am currently looking to up my exercise. I am afraid I have never been overly active. ….ah make that active. Have been using an app called S Health to monitor BGL’s stress levels, heart rate, coffes drunk, water drunk, sleep patterns and more since starting and found it an awesome reporting tool.

The app has a step counter and allows you to join challenges. They have one starting Nov 1 called Moonlight November. Would love to have some BSD step buddies to walk with. I know it would really encourage me. If you are interested please respond and we will work out how to link up as ‘friends’ so we can see each other in the challenge.

S Health is available from your usual app store for FREE and there are versions for both android and apple.

Please join me.  The more the merrier! 

Please log in or register to post a reply.