Logically Magical!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nysilver
    on

Hello – I’m on week 3 day 1 and would just like to express my appreciation for this regime and also the helpful advice I’ve seen on the forums for the past couple of weeks. I’m T2, diagnosed 2 years ago and managed to get off insulin within a couple of months by following a very low carb way of eating. I love to do research and found the LCHF community to be very helpful in my journey towards normalcy. Unfortunately, I took the HF part of LCHF a little too literally and over the past 2 years had regained about 15lb of the 30 I managed to drop. Following the 800 way of eating for the past 2 weeks has been incredibly easy and I’ve so far lost 9lb. But even more important for me, I’ve seen a significant drop in my fbs. Down to 100 this morning, which is the lowest it’s been for quite some time. Anyway, just wanted to add my ongoing story to those that i’ve already read here and on Facebook. It isn’t difficult, it can be incorporated into a busy life and it DOES yield results! My mantra always used to be Onward and Upward but I’m thinking of changing it to Onward and Downward!

Please log in or register to post a reply.