Just started BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flower55
    on

Started the BSD mon 6/6/16 & doing quite well. My starting weight was 15st 9.5lbs & 8.1mmol/l & today 8/6 it’s 15st 4.5lbs & 4.8mmol/l so really happy ๐Ÿ˜Š I live with my partner & father-in-law & the latter has a really sweet tooth so there’s sweets choc biscuits & cake around ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Also crisps which is my total weakness. It would be so much easier if I lived on my own as there wld be no temptation. How does anyone else cope with this when you have other members of family eating lovely but naughty food ๐Ÿ˜‰ Also missing my wine/rum & coke ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Flower55 ๐Ÿ™‚ Temptation is one of the most annoying things isn’t it! Crisps is my weakness also, but never really drank much alcohol. But crisps! Try and look at it from the point of view that you have to resist temptation in the supermarket too. At work there is always a basket of crisps and I have to stare at them emotionlessly each day! And you’re doing this for you. The foods on the diet are really tasty.
    In a funny way, you almost get a kick out of knowing you can resist while others eat. Actually, my sister has started more healthy eating over the last few days, not the bsd, but no doubt a result of watching me and my mum do BSD!
    Congratulations on your 5lb weight loss in 2 days! that’s really fantastic!

• posted by Flower55
    on

Thx Baristagirls I know it’s a matter of willpower like any diet & I have to keep strong โœŠ๐Ÿ˜€

Please log in or register to post a reply.