Jans eight week journey.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

I am writing this belatedly as I started on the 29 June. Since I started I have felt so amazingly well, I have been tell my nearest and dearest, and my sister is starting very soon so this is for her to follow, and help her she is very busy.
    I had 99 lbs to loose, I have wasted 41 yrs trying to loose weight, only as my lovely John says all you’ve done is put on weight.
    I trained my mind for five weeks before starting this, planning looking at all the research. It’s the total antithesis of everything I have learnt to date. Felt scary, so badly need this to work. I am prediabetic, on warfarin for lupus anti coagulant, so need to watch my hydration. A fatty liver, and feel dead most of the time.
    Day 1 brunch the cheesy beans from the book, lush
    Dinner steak with peppercorn sauce and mange tout, very lush.
    Went to bed feeling virtuous, my dieters halo was glowing . Loving it so far.

Very strange thing happened in the supermarket, I physically felt my eyes zooming in on carb stuff. But I wheeled my virtuously filled trolley around with a strange feeling of control.

Love this diet today

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome greenjanet – you are certainly focused! Many of us feel the same about the wasted years, but no point dwelling, it’s onwards and upwards. It is scary when you start on this new regime, with full fat everything but hardly any carbs. It’s so counterintuitive, given all the propaganda feed to us up ’til now, but there are many people on here that can prove it works and works well.
    Anyway, good luck with it, post your results to let us all know how you are doing and be sure to shout out if you need help or support, someone from the forum will be there to respond.
    Keep loving the diet!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 2 I’m going to be very controlled with my carbs as I really want this to work.
    Breakfast. Raspberries and forage yog
    Lunch. Prawns and salad
    Dinner braised chicken on a bed of lentils, from the 800 book ooh so tasty. My delight was realising that I had doubled up on carbs for the lentils.
    Cal 766. Carbs 41.7

Feeling unnervingly in control and already feeling the effects of the science of what I am eating feel very alert able to go for a 3000 step walk with the dog. Can I do this I hope so, this is my last chance to turn around my health. Not hungry at all, in fact haven’t since I started. Great

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 3
    Feeling very alert and well, which for me is miraculous.
    Breakfast blue berries and face yog which is beginning to taste like clotted cream
    Lunch tuna salad, I am amazed how many calls and especially carbs are in lettuce tomatoe and cue umber, so counting everything.
    Dinner baked smoked haddock with green lentils, peppers and tomatoes

Also had 1 oz of raisins eat them then calculated my total and damn it my carbs are now 77.82 cals 780 being the pedantic thing that I am that really irked me.it won’t happen again, I want to loose weight and get healthy more that I want raisins. I’m trying to really mean it.

But again cannot say I have been hungry.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 4
    Have to drive to Norfolk and back 7 hour drive, so last night I packed up my yog and blueberries for breakfast.
    Lunch prawns and salad all counted
    Dinner at the motorway services outside Burger King, don’t like them anyway, and I had a virtuous chicken salad, while all those people coming in and out stuffed burgers etc, down their throats. My slimmers halo is gggglowing.

Got home at 7 pm I got up at 5.30 , tidied up a bit, took the dog for a brief walk, packed up seven parcels for posting and hit bed at 22.30 feeling delighted at my willpower. Wowser mr willpower where have you come from never met him before hehe like I say ggggglowing.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 5
    Been dreaming that I haven’t lost any weight, so I did a sneaky little pop on the scales, Wowser lost 8 lbs
    Can’t quite believe it where’s it gone, so very inspired now, just worried the fat pixies may pop it all back hehe.
    Menu the same as yesterday. Need to get the book out and do some new things.
    Feeling very well, sleeping well, no side effects.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 6
    Strawberries and fate to start the day.

Tuna salad for lunch

Dinner chicken salad.

Tomorrow do something different, but I must admit I love salad. Quite happy with meals. Not hungry no side effects.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 7 weigh day tomorrow, feeling quite hungry today, not properly hungry just the oh I will just have that sort of hunger, so munching on pickled gherkins while I cook dinner.
    Breakfast fate and fresh raspberries
    Lunch prawn salad
    Dinner will be chicken cooked on a bed of lentils with fennel, red onion, and steamed mange tout all baked in stock. Never had fennel before. Not sure I’m going to like it, vegetables shouldn’t taste of aniseed.

Getting through loads of pelegrano mineral water, which my boxing son informs me is one of only 2 mineral waters that actually replace the minerals you are flushing out of your kidneys. Tastes good, so good enough for me, with a slice of lemon.

Also got used to only having a tablespoon of milk in my tea, cannot tolerate full fat milk in drinks. Looking forward in a very nervous way to what the sales reveal to me tomorrow. Here’s hoping. Everything crossed, even the slimmers halo.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Week 2 day 1 Weighed in and have lost 8 lbs Wowser that would have taken me a couple of weeks ago, can’t see where is has gone from though.

So feeling positive, and having a rest day today from work, so always a challenge, also got to go food shopping, also a challenge, but hey want to see good results more than I want sugar and carb poisons in my body again. Good luck to everyone also on week 2

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Hi, just read your posts and feel very inspired. I am struggling and it is ten pm so should hop into bed! I am tired of sabotaging my attempts so it is good to read accounts of those who are focussed. I will keep reading !

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Napangardi.
    Sorry to here you are struggling, get planning, get excited about the new you waiting to come out. You can do it. Just train your mind to love it. I’m the worlds worst dieter and if I can do it everyone can, planning doesn’t allow you to get sabotaged, if it’s someone else doing it to you, have a planned script prepared of why you won’t even sniff whatever it is that’s tempting you. 8 weeks = 168 meals, not much for a new you. Or take it meal to meal, just thinking of all those pounds you will loose this week.
    Don’t despair, you will get there.
    Regards jan

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Week 2 day 1

Well day of today, so of to the coast, beautiful sunshine, and great fun watching the dog relentlessly braving the waves to get her ball, she’s exhausted now, to tired to growl at anyone hehe. Walked 6000 steps and had a virtuous berry tea instead of wait for it a disgusting ice cream hate them also hate fish and chips, hate them it’s my mantra today.
    So breakfast cheesy beans from the book cal 285 carbs 31.6
    No lunch
    Dinner chicken and salad cal 325 carbs 5.5

Haven’t drunk enough or eaten enough today.
    Still feel very well, sleeping well, and delighted my sister is starting this soon, I’ve converted her yeah, should be on commission the amount of people I am telling about this. Hehe

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Week 2 day 2

Great day today, not had any urges to much. Can’t even say I am overly hungry at meal times.
    Breakfast Bircher from the book. Cal 180
    Lunch tuna salad. Cal 220. Carb 7.6
    Fabulous dinner chicken coconut milk stir fry from the book as coconut milk comes in 400 ml and the recipe asked for 300 mis for a four person portion . I just used all the milk and calculated four portions. Very very yum, so I have three portions to freeze. Cal 322 a portion Carb 10.8
    Allowing for 3 tbl skim in my tea it all came to a very precise 755 cal and 13 carbs

Precision makes me feel more confident, that the fat pixies won’t all jump out and say got yah thought you had it cracked.hehe still can’t quite get over what an amazing revelation this way of eating is, it feels to easy, and it’s so good, good food, good weight losses, feels to good to be true, but this forum shows that this works. If you are on the fence as I was for five weeks before I started, then don’t procrastinate just do it.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Way to go JanπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
    Keep going, as you’re discovering, it does work!
    I don’t post much, but read a lot for inspiration and you’ve just given me inspiration for dinner tonight (I’m in Sydney, assuming you are in the UK?), so cocunut chicken it is!
    I’m 12 weeks, 3 days in and as of this morning am 18kg (almost 40lbs) down with about 7kg to go.
    I’ve got used to walking for at least 1 hour every day and it’s been raining for the last 2 days, so I’m getting withdrawal symptoms😁
    I’ll make up for it on the weekend as I found a bush track near where we live and I’ll get a couple of 2 hours walking in.
    Stay on track and keep onwards & downwards!
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi LindaA
    Isn’t it great to have this forum, and haven’t you done well, you have also inspired me, everyone seems to loose if they are sticking to the plan between 16-20 kilos, I have or had 104 lbs to give away to the fat pixies. So I’m in it for the long haul. How have you found doing the bsd 800 beyond the eight weeks.
    Regards
    Jan

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Weighed in today have now lost 14 lbs, keep thinking this is to good to be true, but it is yeahhhhhh.
    So end of the day just done 3000 steps with the dog did the walk in exactly half the time I did it 8 days ago.
    Breakfast fage and raspberries cals 196 carbs 4
    Milk cal 11
    Lunch prawn salad 214 cals carbs 18.2
    Two fresh apricots cals 60 carbs 7
    Dinner mackerel salad cals 347 carbs 4.25

Cals for day 838 and 18.7 carbs.

Feeling well, not hungry and no apparent side effects.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Jan
    The 9th week and beyond are just the same. I’m more focused on reaching my goal of 65kg than anything else, so I stick to my routine, day in day out and just keep going.
    OH and I are going to a friends place for dinner tonight and they kindly rang this morning to check what I could and couldn’t eat as they didn’t want to sabotage me. That was niceπŸ˜€
    Every 2nd Sat, a friend and I go to the produce markets to get all our fruit and veges, this morning, one of the ladies that we normally purchase from asked if I’ve lost weight! Yeah! I think that’s the first person to have asked. It feels great that people are finally noticing.
    Well done on your walk with the dog, I just got back from walking mine and we did a 15,000 step walk. Took us just over 2 hours and now he’s flaked out on the lounge! What sort of dog have you got? You’ll find that you’ll get quicker and fitter the longer you go on, my dog now struggles to keep up sometimes!
    Keep going
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi LindaA
    Thankyou for the advice, it’s so good to hear from those who are in it for the long haul. I had 104 lbs to loose, so I am like captainlynne plodding on.
    We have a rescue show type cocker, Lady Lucy, very beautiful, 6 yrs old with severe PTSD she comes from best in category at crufts, sire and dam won many cocker shows, so has a very aristocratic disposition so we have to treat her like a lethal weapon as she doesn’t run away she bites, if threatened. But we’ve had her a few years now, and she is a darling, with us, loves cuddles, gets my slippers etc. Great to walk as she doesn’t pull. We got her from britains only cocker rescue centre, and were privileged lol, to be allowed to have her as we are experienced with this breed they need very different type of training as they are flushing dogs. Hence why so many end up biting, and being put down, because they have been trained incorrectly. How about you what sort of darling pooch do you have.
    Hope your weekend is a happy one jan

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Jan
    I’m in Australia, but even I’ve heard of Crufts, that’s really big time in the dog world in the UK, isn’t it? I have an aunt that lives there and she used to be a judge at Crufts.
    We’ve got 2 Labradoodles, Riley is 11 and still acts like a puppy and will follow me everywhere and Nikki is 10 and lazy and complains if she has to go to the backyard to pee!
    Just got home from the dinner at our friends place. She served me couscous as she knew I couldn’t eat rice, but couscous is very high in carbs and I didn’t have the heart to refuse. I’ve gone way over in cals and carbs, but I did my best and that’s the best I can do. I’ll just go for another long walk again tomorrow.
    This new way of eating is your best chance of getting your weight down and keeping it down.
    You can be so proud of yourself for doing this and making the decision to get healthy. You’ve only just got to keep putting one step in front of the other and one day you’ll wake up and won’t believe where the weight has gone.
    What plans have you got for the weekend?
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Oh what a kind friend, never mind it won’t hinder the excellent work I’m sure. Labradoodles they are so cute, we used to have three dogs at one time, two dogs is just right. Lucy couldn’t cope with another dog, it’s a shame I would like to have a gang.
    That’s a lovely thought of just putting one foot in front of the other then getting there, but I must admit I feel amazingly well so the thought of sabotaging it just doesn’t enter my head, and today I want to trot everywhere hehe with the wobbly bits, anyway tomorrow there will be less to wobble. It was only a couple of months ago I was being investigated for having SLE, because my symptoms were so bad, but today, all gone.
    This weekend, today I am working in my lovely shop, this evening, nice supper, steak might have mashed butter beans, then a nice walk in the fragrant evening air. Tomorrow not sure nothing planned yet, you could pop round for a nice fruit tea if you like hehe. Do you have anyone near you who is doing this, I haven’t found anyone yet, although I think I have probably given a lot of people the idea to have a look at the website. Mind you my sister started yesterday, but she is a 3 hour drive from me, so she can’t pop round either. What do you have planned other than walking of the couscous.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi there.
    Day 11 lost another pound so making it 15 in total. Cor what motivation, I know it will slow down but enjoying the rapid start.
    Usual breakfast of frage and yog.
    Lunch piri piri mackerel and salad.
    Dinner rump steak mushrooms green salad
    2 fresh apricots
    Yep I like my salad, just as well.
    Total cals 902.93. Carbs 27.30

It’s Saturday evening, and I am patting myself on the back as for donkeys years I have always had crisps on a sat eve, and this is my second Saturday going cold turkey. Yeah my slimmers halo is ggggglowing. Sorry for the smugness, but a girls got to do it. As no one else will rave for me. So in the voice of Yoda ” impressed I am with myself” hope all you lovely bsd peeps are having a happy sat evening wherever you are in the world.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hey Jan
    Probably a bit far to come for a cuppa, but as I sit here writing this, I’m sipping on my Passionfruit tea, so that will have to do.
    I believe there are other Sydney siders on the BSD, but none that live nearby to my knowledge, I’m on the Northern suburbs train line between Chatswood and Hornsby if there’s anyone else out there that wants to meet up for a walk and a natter?
    I’ve been reading a bit about how there is a link between polyunsaturated fats and autoimmune diseases such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus and asthma. In David Gillespie’s book, Eat Real Food, he goes into great detail of how Fructose and the high levels of particularly Omega 6 in polyunsaturated oils are the main suspect in the rapid increase of a lot of common illnesses over the last 100 years. It makes sense now that you are eating better that your symptoms have disappeared πŸ˜€
    We just got back from walking both dogs for another 2 hour + walk.
    Most Sunday mornings I spend doing stuff with my 85 yo Mum and 88 yo Uncle. My Dad’s 87, but he generally doesn’t want to join us! He did last weekend for a 10k walk, but not for this morning just sitting around the dining table with a cuppa talking about old times!!
    The weight loss doesn’t necessarily slow down, if you’re sticking to the plan, you can expect to keep losing every week. Just look at CaptainLynne!
    You’ve got all of Sunday ahead of you so enjoy your dayπŸ˜€
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 12
    In the bag, a very lovely one walked 6000 steps, feels like my symptoms that have been investigated for S.L.E. may be in remission hopefully for good. Very interesting research Thankyou LindaA . I’m sure it may be right. Had three lovely meals.
    Breakfast, poached eggs, smoked salmon, mushrooms and bechamel sauce.
    Lunch while watching Wimbledon strawberries and full fat fage.
    Dinner cauli rice and Thai chicken curry.

Very good grub. Cals 863. Carbs. 26.6

Hope all you lovely BSD peeps have had a good day also, and your modest slimmers halo is shinning as much as mine.
    goodnight and for Murray winning πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Yeah

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi BSD peeps. Day 13 in the bag, couldn’t resist weighing myself, have now lost 17lbsπŸ‘Ό Yep my halo is shining, someone actually told me I had lost weight, don’t know how she could tell, I can’t really at the mo.

Excellent day
    Fage and blueberries
    King prawn salad
    Chicken and green lentils
    Cals 799 carbs 45.7

More than all this though my well being is through the roof, my body has experienced over the last 6 years a barrage of serious illnesses, I finally feel I am on the other side of those physically and psychologically. Last felt like this when I was 19.

Happy day all of you tomorrow.
    Goodnight Jan πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Jan you are fast becoming my beacon of motivation. It is so cold and wet here that all I have been craving is tea and toast! So I steamed some cauliflower and made a mix of mashed avocado and feta. It was filling. I am having a fruit tea so all is good. I think I just need to log on when temptation rears its head to remind myself that it is just one meal at a time!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi there Napangardi

That’s a good idea, to log in when you are feeling low, I use my iPad all the time for work, and. Im at it 24/7 so I’m always here just let us know, it’s summer where I am in Kent England, and yes it’s much easier, how about some soup, there’s a nice lentil soup here on the recipe section, not sure of carb count, but certainly a good standby when you need a bit of compfort.
    Just visualize yourself succeeding everyday, how will that slim person in you feel and act. Try the meditation suggested in the book. I am a practising Buddhist, so I meditate many times a day, it definitely helps to keep the mind peaceful, and that will calm the excitable part of the mind that keeps wanting to crave things and go OTT.
    Keep it up, it’s worth it. see yourself as slim and believe. I have a or had a 104 lbs to go have dieted and failed for 41 yrs, if I can do it, anyone can as I am the worlds worst.
    Hope you have a lovely day
    JanπŸŒΈπŸ“πŸŒΊ

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Hi Jan , well I weighed myself today and had put on 800 gramsugggh . I am off to Adelaide for three days so I am going to give the scales a break and will weigh on Saturday . I tried the body scan last night and fell asleep, then I could not sleep when I went to bed! I think my issue is nuts! I eat them on a regular basis so I can only blame myself! Anyway Greek yoghurt , passion fruit and a teaspoon of cinnamon for breakfast. I have worked out I have 43 kilos to release ! I am looking at it from the point of 5 kilo amounts. Hopefully in 7.5 weeks I will have lost 10 kilos. I am sure it is doable and I must remember I am as capable as all to adhere to this way of eating!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi
    Hope you have a good break.dont worry about the scales glitch, it does go up and down and stay the same, thinking long view is a good approach. Hope Adelaide is lovely.
    Love jan🌺

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi all you beautiful BSB (waving to you and blowing kisses )
    Sorry still feeling this sort of hysterical happy mania, that I have had since the second hour on day 1 cannot believe this is day 15 already, and I have survived, and coped in my humble opinion wonderfully, not been really hungry if I am honest at all AMAZING for me who could consume 1000 cals while cooking dinner then eat dinner. My passion was beautiful good bread and salted butter. Must admit I work very hard now at not even touching or sniffing the stuff, as it might attack me. But I find not relating to things at the moment allows my mind to remain peaceful so it doesn’t get excited which is what would trigger me to succumb to stuffing in my gob as fast as I could usually secretly.

I have eaten beautiful tasting food, my tastebuds are zinging. I am wanting to trot everywhere. I sleep beautifully and wake up feeling well joyous, I have a plan to feel alive again and it is working. I have dieted for 41 yrs, and succeeded in just putting on over 8st for you lovely peeps down under is over 100 lbs. ooh how did I get so big, how could I have tolerated feeling so ill. As for the last 7 years due to having 3 very serious illness one I am happy to say I believe due to eating in this way is either in remission, or was wrongly prediagnosed. They thought I had SLE an immune condition life threatening. But these last few years looking back well I want to cry, because I can now see just how ill I was and moving around in the world like a semi dead thing, just about surviving all the time, and I am not that person any more.

But now , sorry just having a grizzle, it feels like the sun has come out, and I am in it. The plus side of now feeling so well, is that I have been loosing the lbs that the fat pixies have given me, and weighing in this morning I have lost since starting 18lbs. I am aware the excess weight I was carrying around was a small adult, I have lost a bit of that spare person, hence why I can move faster I suppose.

My hunch is that this way of eating as it is such cutting edge science, will have a lot to reveal, about how it can affect the health of the nation. Not just for diabetes, but loads of other conditions also.

sorry for going on, but it has all hit me today, perhaps I am not Jan, perhaps Jan was beamed up by an alien and really you’ve got an alien talking to you. Who cares,’ it feels good ‘you know the song ddddddd well the alien is in the house and LOVING IT.

Okay shut up now of to have my clotted cream well fage, but it tastes like cream to me and blueberries then make weeks menu and shopping list , of shopping and a nice long walk as I have a lovely day of yeahhhhh

Wishes for you all to have a beautiful day also

Love janπŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 16 in the bag cals 788 carbs. 53. Weight down another 1lb so making it 19lbs unbelievable.

Been very weary today, I think my hyper euphoria, has calmed down thank goodness it was wearing me out hehe only kidding, this way of eating does make us very happy, well it does for me. Just been working very hard at the moment.
    What to cook tomorrow, ooh choices, fancy something very tasty, hmmmmm will sleep on it.
    Goodnight.
    Keep at it and posting.
    🌷🌷🌷 jan

• posted by ruthdownunder
    on

Jan, such great weight loss, and you are so inspiring. Keep it up. I had my BP taken today and the top level has gone down 20 points in less than 3 weeks – I am ecstatic- want to get off all meds (except perhaps the baby aspirin) I sure hope you do not have SLE. I have several friends with it and it is horrible.

Don’t worry about the euhporia. It is a good thing

It is cold and wet in beautiful Queensland so I hope it is sunny in Kent
    Ruth

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Ruthdownunder so good to hear from you, how’s it going, good news about the reduction in your blood pressure, it’s all so amazing isn’t it this eating plan its a miracle, I keep telling everyone. I’m at risk of getting boring.
    Keep posting.
    Love Jan 🌺

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 17 in the bag, had a bit of a hungry, day, but stuck to plan, luscious Thai curry and cauliflower rice for dinner, my favourite .
    Cals 744 and carbs 36 so all good.
    Had a sneaky weigh this morning and have lost another 1lb so making it a total of 20lbs, I thought it would have slowed down by now, but no sign of that happening yet..

Still can’t quite believe this is all real. Onwards, long way to go yet.84lbs more to go, piece of cake, opps I mean fage yog and strawberries. Much nicer.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

We’ll end of week 3 total loss 23lbs so pleased, can now fit into my jeans, and so many other things. Continue to have no side effects, other than mid week, spontaneous couple of eating bouts, one was a visit to casualty with a relative, very distressing, and a sudden offer of some down time, so I eat 6oz of Yorkshire ham wrapped around pickled gherkins, very yum but not planned. Anyway observed my uncontrolled mind for a moment, then back on the plan.
    What drives me is the lovely feeling of being in control of my eating, and feeling very calm because I am able to do it, and the amazing feeling of waking up in the morning, and first thought ooh what’s happening today, another wonderful day of gorgeous healthy food. The lovely feeling of hope.
    I also have a family wedding on 3 Sep, so want to surprise everyone, I won’t get to my target, but hoping to loose about the same again, might be stretching it a bit, but I say aim for the stars. I will get there eventually but definitely want to get to target by my birthday at Christmas. So still have a lot to loose but a lot less than when I started.
    I wish strongly for you all also to have amazing happy results.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Congratulations Jan!

And what was so wrong with ham round gherkins? Good fat, good protein, very few carbs, and well worth the calories I should think!

Great choice – could have been X doughnuts!!!

Don’t be so hard on yourself I don’t even consider that a fail! πŸ™‚

• posted by Napangardi
    on

HI Jan, how fantastic is your progress. I have not been on the forums due to the holidays and am just puddling along… I have decided that I need to write and actually weigh my food as the other day whilst making my omelette I decided to see just what I thought 20 gms of grated cheese looked like!!! I was actually shocked and know understand where some of my issues lie,… So the intention this week is to actually count the calories as opposed to I think this is ok…..I suspect my weight loss may go in the right direction if I do!!!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Well week three in the bag, only lost half a pound making it 23.3 lbs 10.86 kilos in three weeks, feeling very very well, sleeping well and feeling so alive as opposed to the dead feeling I had only three weeks ago before this plan.
    I have to admit this week got sloppy with planning and measuring, and put on 2 lbs mid week, but they have gone, and I am now scrupulous with planning and measuring now.
    I have always loved curries and I made one mid week, and was overwhelmed what a difference one onion makes in carbs phew, so delighted to have myfitnesspal to use to count everything. Mind you I really made a big mistake by joining the myfitnesspal community blog, I was bullied out by so many aggressively ignorant individuals, apparently I am an anorexic. Moi I don’t think so, I have never eaten and enjoyed my food so much as now. Does an anorexic have 150g strawberries and 50g full fat frage yog for their supper, because they have a few cals left, and they have been excellent all day I don’t think so.
    Oh yes I have also lost 22.5 c.m from my body, which is 8 3/4 inches so of to have some more gorgeous strawberries and frage, and then have a look in the wardrobe and see if there is anything new I can get into that hasn’t fitted me for the past nine years. The last time I was this weight was in 2017. Two major illnesses really tipped the balance towards, enormous weight increase and total loss of wellbeing.
    I love my weigh in Wednesday’s, but I always get so emotional, to have felt so poorly, to so quickly turn it around, using such simple natural tools. The world needs to know about this. But I fear it will be many years before real change happens. Anyway we have found it and are on plan, and rebooting our appetite control. As Ghandi said ” Be the change in the world that you wish to see”
    Go for it BSD peeps be that change, let’s do it together.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Ignore the ignorant cyber warriors Jan, and well done on your progress. By the way, are you a time traveller from the future? πŸ˜‰

• posted by greenjanet
    on

What do you mean time traveller, and well done you it seems it’s the exercise that is making the difference for you, I still other than the occasional walk are not getting into any regular exercise yet, so perhaps I will do something about that this week. Wishing you a excellent week
    Regards
    Jan😎😎😎

• posted by Timmy
    on

You said the last time you weighed that much was 2017! πŸ˜‰

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Oh yea meant to say 2007, mind you I feel like Jan was beamed up and an alien is in her place πŸ‘½ Who is motivated full of will power, weirrrrrrd after 41 years of behaving like a eating machine. Bril

Please log in or register to post a reply.