Indian Meal Help!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BuffyLover
    on

Hi all – I have an Indian meal out tonight and it is not something that I can get out of – the whole company is going as it is one of our prominent Director’s that is leaving.

I have had 372 calories for breakfast and lunch – what would people recommend as the best option. I will be drinking sparkling water but I was thinking Chicken Tikka pieces and a vegetable side? It’s the best I can think of…

Any advice would be appreciated!

Rebecca xxx

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Rebecca

I’m also eating Indian tonight! From my experience I no longer have a starter or poppadums and as a main I have chicken tikka with extra salad but no curry sauce. I tend to have mint and yogurt which I know does contain some sugar but I find it a better option. You could have a cucumber raita. The vegetable dishes tend to be very oily and whilst I know we can eat ‘fat’ I think they are too calorific on the 800 plan.

• posted by BuffyLover
    on

Ahhh Thanks Verono :o)

I’m thinking that I may go for chicken tikka pieces, onion salad and the mint dip…. Best situation all round I think.

I know I’m going to get weird looks with what I order but frankly after losing 4lbs in 4 days I really don’t care – I’m so motivated right now :o)

Rebecca xx

• posted by Verano
    on

I guess those 4 days are your first 4. Don’t worry about other people because you will soon discover that most other people are so involved in their own food that they don’t even notice what you’re doing!

Enjoy your meal!

Please log in or register to post a reply.