I need help!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lilybean91
    on

Hey guys I’m three weeks down and lost 9lb but now I’m in my fourth week I’ve fallen off of the wagon big time and I need a hand in getting back into the swing of things.

Anyone got any advice on how to get back on it again? Can’t believe I’m only four weeks in and I’m struggling this bad. Thanks for any help 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

There’s no easy way. You just have to bite the bullet and start again! Sorry I know that’s not very constructive but only you can re-kindled your desire to succeed. Try and keep the reason for starting in the first place in the forefront of your mind.

Remember the only failure is failing to start again! Good luck.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Lilybean, as Verano says, look at the reasons for starting this, also look at your fantastic loss. Don’t wait to gain it all before you start again, start now, today – or tomorrow if you need to shop. Just don’t put it off. Go back to the beginning and so what you did before. We all fall down sometimes but getting back up is the real test we should learn from. As I always say – keep on keeping on…

• posted by Busybee
    on

Lilybean, I frequently fall off the wagon but dust myself off and climb back on. I’m sure the support and advice on here is the main reason for keeping me keeping on.
    X B

• posted by SunnyB
    on

We are all human, Lilybean and has all struggled to regain control. Don’t think of it as beginning again – you have a loss of 9lb to your credit, so you are already on your way – you’re just getting back on track, having hit a bump in the road. Don’t waste time beating yourself up over this slip. It’s counterproductive and makes it more likely that you will neglect to refocus and get back to the BSD way of eating.

Don’t leave it, do it now, start weighing, measuring and recording what you are consuming again and keep us posted on your progress. Chin up and good luck.

• posted by Lilybean91
    on

Thank you so much everyone! Think I had lost my motivation a bit and lost sight of why I was doing this! It’s not only just about weight for me and I am not a diabetic but I do have severe eczema which I am on injections for. My motivation was to get myself off of my injections and loose some of my extra weight. During the three weeks I was doing this well my skin improved dramatically but is now back to square one.

I’ve noted everything down in myfitnesspal that I’ve had today and I’ve been downing water like it’s my job 🙂 ready to get this back on track!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Great that you are feeling so much more positive, Lilybean!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.