How did you go weeks 2 and 3?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kereru
    on

So half way through week 3, no weight loss since week one…not too worried as I gather it can stall a little around now?

I find I am craving fat, like butter and adding a little extra cheese to meals etc. I don’t miss bread, sugar pasta or anything like that but do want extra fat!

Anyone else experience this?

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Yes! And eat and enjoy that cheese – so long as you gave the calories for it!

I found one of the very best aspects if the BSD – butter on veg, olive oil on salad and cooking, and CHEESE ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

It is very satisfying.

• posted by Antigone
    on

I stalled in week 3 but then lost in week 4. I started week 5 yesterday – feeling very tired today… Loving full fat yogurt ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Kereru
    on

Thanks for that, hoping my stall will not last too long. Yeah I like greek yogurt but i must be the only person that feels starving 30mins after I eat it! Good luck with your week!

• posted by Kereru
    on

Yup go the cheese! I just had a baked chicken breast in a herb and tomato sauce I made with melted cheese and silverbeet on top. YUM

• posted by Sneak_me
    on

Hey there,
    I am just finishing week 2 and I am going better than I though I would. I am not craving fat though but I really really miss my cereal for breakfast. I am a cereal junkie and now I know how harmful that has been for me.
    I did give in today and had it for the first time in 2 weeks and I will leave it another two weeks to have it again and I will account for the carbs and the calories so hoping that is all good.
    You will be fine, just keep busy checking out the recipes on here..
    The rhubarb dessert is awesome, loved that one..
    Good luck and I know you can do it.

• posted by Kereru
    on

Cheers Sneak. Hope you go well too, sounds like you are so far.

Please log in or register to post a reply.