Hello! New in to the forum, but have completed 3 weeks of FAST 800

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 4stonetolose
    on

Hi,

I started the BSD 3 weeks ago, in a bid to lose 4 stone and to become much healthier. I’m not diabetic/ pre diabetic, but am v v overweight.

I didn’t dare to weigh myself at the outset, but lost 6lb in weeks 2 and 3. I seem to be full of water at the moment, but I’m hoping for some sort of whoosh at some point, when my body settles down.

I’ve read nearly all the posts on these boards, you are such an inspiring lot!

I’m enjoying the diet on the whole, the recipes are delicious and I’m not often hungry. I’ve just started proper exercising though (just walking, but trying to do 15,000 steps most days) and am feeling a bit flat.

Anyway, I’m darn well going to complete my 8 weeks and then will assess things from there. I expect I’ll need a further 8-16 weeks after that, before I’m anywhere near where I want to be!

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Hi – well done for taking the plunge! Some weeks will be more difficult than others – well done for aiming to do 15000 steps/day. Don’t worry about feeling a bit flat – sometimes my energy levels slump too, it’s OK to have a bit of a rest, recharge the batteries. But as the weight comes off you will feel more of a spring in your step – it’s all poundage you are not carrying around anymore.

If you ever feel that things aren’t going well, don’t despair, just send a distress signal to this forum and someone will try and help out with advice & encouragement.

Good luck – you can do it!

• posted by DemiMondaine
    on

15,000 steps a day is very good going. I manage about 10K on a good day but today I forgot my Fitbit so used it as an excuse not to walk very much : S

Please log in or register to post a reply.