Hello from Australia

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Dorothy
    on

Some great tips you have!! I too have been a toast addict. Mine is more peanut butter and toast. I am on my first week. Love your idea of doing the bulk cooking to keep me out of the kitchen. Great tip. More time to go for a walk or play with the dog. I’m going to try this. Also your tips for snacks were great too.

• posted by Dorothy
    on

Hi I got some tips that bulk cooking, freezing in advance or using a slow cooker frees up time in the kitchen. Then your not always in the kitchen. I use my slow cooker for soups and you can use it for your husbands meals and he can help himself when he is hungry. You don’t have to even serve up his meals he can do this all himself. Maybe he might like one night a week where he can cook for you. My husband enjoys cooking BBQs – even one night a week might make you feel better.

• posted by LeanneW
    on

Hi Allychat. Sorry to read that you are in pain but somewhat of a relief re the exercise as I am about to undergo a hip replacement and have not been able to exercise very much at all. This has been a concern. Yes, I too recall the Insight program where the comment was to “get the food right”. That’s what I’m concentrating on and the rest will fall into place. Good luck with your journey and I’ll keep updated on here 🙂

L

Please log in or register to post a reply.