Hello!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Frith
    on

Hello, everyone.

This is my third go on the BSD. I lost 2.5 stones on my previous attempts.

I’m now the heaviest I’ve ever been, thanks to binge eating my way through the last 2 years. I’m 5 feet 7 and 14 stones 10. I like to think it doesn’t affect me as I still garden, walk, do DIY etc but I know it will eventually.

Starting again today. I’ve added the new 800 keto book to my collection. Hummus and celery for brunch and I’ll make tarragon chicken for tea.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Frith, welcome back. You have the experience to know this works so you can just do it. Third time lucky – okay. Keep posting and talking to us.

• posted by Frith
    on

Thank you. No more food for me today and I’ve also cooked 4 batches of the tomato sauce (Keto 800 book).

on

Hi Frith, 4 batches of tomato sauce. What are you going to put it on – your invisible pasta meal :):):)

• posted by Frith
    on

1 week done. No deviation from the recipes yet…

• posted by Frith
    on

End of week 1 – 9lbs off.

Now 14 stones 1.

• posted by Tpink
    on

Hi Frith
    I’m restarting tomorrow, unsure whether to do BSD as I did before or go for fast 800, but I feel like a puffball, ready for a good kickstart.
    Of to drag out the books 😁

• posted by Tpink
    on

Hi Frith
    I’m restarting tomorrow, unsure whether to do BSD as I did before or go for fast 800, but I feel like a puffball, ready for a good kickstart.
    Of to drag out the books 😁

• posted by Tpink
    on

Ooh not sure why it did it twice hahaha

• posted by Tpink
    on

Hi Frith
    So started today hoping to follow in you wake wow 9 lbs that’s so uplifting isn’t it, lost that in my first week I recall back in 2016
    So fully committed now let’s hope I can do as well as yourself 👍

on

Hi Frith, well done on your loss. Keep going.

Tpink, there is very little difference between 8 week BSD and the Fast800. BSD is more focussed on carb reduction than Fast800 and talks about diabetes more. Good luck.

• posted by Frith
    on

At the end of week 2, I’ve lost 5lbs.

One stone down. Now 13 stones 10.

on

Well done Frith, keep on keeping on….

• posted by Tpink
    on

Hi
    Well end of week one felt fab all week, and lost 6.2lbs, very pleased with that well done frith on your 2nd week loss,
    Onwards 😊

• posted by Frith
    on

Another 2lbs off last week.
    13 stones 8 now.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Frith – just wanted to say what a great result altogether. I was 14st 10 or 11lbs when I (first) started BSD. I didn’t lose my first stone as quickly as you’ve done this time but it was still quick enough for me to feel great at having 1 whole stone less to lose so quickly into the ‘diet”. Now 13st 8lb, you must be thrilled with yourself. Great going.
    TPink – hope you’re going well this week and still feeling great too
    Jennie xx

• posted by Frith
    on

3lbs off this week.
    At the end of week 4, I’ve lost 1 stone 5 lbs.
    Now 13 stones 5.

on

Whoop whoop – I dont know how to put emojis on so well done.

• posted by Frith
    on

13 stones 2 now.

• posted by Frith
    on

Thanks, Sunshine-girl.

How are you getting on?

on

Current weight goal nearly reached, want to be 72kgs by this time next week. BG is still down and I am only using 11 units of insulin daily. Doctor says I can stop when I get to 8 units but that daily injection has become something of a security blanket and I am afraid what will happen when I stop using. Have a few events in the next couple of months so will stick with the insulin and continue to try to lose weight for my daughters wedding on 3rd August.

• posted by Frith
    on

-1 lb this week.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Frith – that’s great. I think you’re doing brilliantly. You’ll soon be in the next stone down. Hurrah.
    Jennie xx

• posted by Frith
    on

-5 off today so 12 stones 11 now.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Frith
    Wow, not only in the 12s but already a chunk off that. I’ve lost and re-gained a couple of times and I found it much harder – and slower – after that first time so I really do think you’re doing brilliantly. Congratulations!
    Jennie xx

• posted by Frith
    on

Week 8 and 2 lbs off this week.

12 stones 9 now.

2 stones and 1lb gone.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Frith
    Just seen this.
    Another 2lb off and over 2st down in 2 months is great going. Congratulations.
    It’s nice to hear how you’re doing.
    Jennie

• posted by Frith
    on

Lost nothing in week 9.

Week 10 today and have lost 2lbs.

Now 12 stones 7.

• posted by Frith
    on

Week 11

3lbs off. 12 stones 4 now.

on

That is fantastic, keep on keeping on…

• posted by Frith
    on

12 stones 9 today.

Back on the BSD for 8 weeks…

• posted by KittyTT
    on

Hi Frith – You’ve done so well! I’m the same height as you and my starting weight is similar at 14st 9lbs. Really pleased to see how you’ve done, as I need the inspiration…

This is my second day doing Fast800 for the second time. I had amazing results with the programme in the first lockdown and went from 13st 4lbs to 11st 6lbs in 8 weeks. I was militant about following the guidelines and then gave up entirely and managed to get to my current weight. I’ve never been this heavy!!

Thanks for posting your stats. It’s keeping me strong with my caffeine and sugar withdrawal headache!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.