Hello

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JHLS
    on

I’m a newbie, is there somewhere on here to log weight bmi etc as you go along? Thanks x

• posted by Avila
    on

Welcome, Nothing to track on this website but a lot of people use the free version of apps like MyFitness Pal or FatSecret to log calories etc and I think they track weight on there too. I am a pen and paper girl and used calculators to give weight to BMI levels for me covering the next batch of losses.

Some of the forum threads are general chatter and support, questions, banter etc. Others are around an individual’s own journey with other chatter alongside. So you could start a thread as a kind of journal for yourself.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

I use the free version of cron-o-meter which has some nice graphs, configurable targets and works out BMI for you. It is linked to my Withings health mate app, so when I update that or take my pulse on my phone that is automatically copied in. There is a fairly extensive list of foods already, although a bit US centric, and you can add your own local foods and recipes.

• posted by jmarie41
    on

I use the “lose it!” app. and have used it for many years now!
    It keeps track of calories, exercise, weight and and so.
    I love it!

• posted by Vanilla
    on

Is the lose it app free or do you have to pay??

• posted by topcac
    on

HI Vanilla – there is a free version of the Lose It app – which I’ve used for about 6 months – it’s ok

Please log in or register to post a reply.