Have just found this forum – can I join in!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by soapbox
    on

I have been doing fast 800 for just over a year. I’ve done four lots of eight weeks and then bits in between of just maintaining my loss for a while.

I started at 18 stone and am now 13 stone 4lbs. So from a size 24 to a size 14/16 and 4 stone 10lbs loss so far.

I am off on holiday to the US for three weeks, so will be looking to maintain for that time and then have a long weekend booked for my 20th wedding anniversary. So I will be looking for some support to get started on another 8 weeks at the beginning of September.

I am finding it a bit harder to motivate myself, as I move into more normal sized clothes. I really want to get back to 11 stone though – which was my early 20s weight when I felt good about how I looked!

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Soapbox – you have done so well – what a fantastic weight loss. You will find this forum really motivational – it has been my lifeline over the year I have been on the BSD.

• posted by soapbox
    on

Thank you KrysiaD!

I have now had a good nose around the forum and the motivational aspects of the posts are brilliant! There are certainly a few times over the past year when I could have done with some of the wisdom here!

Still, onwards and upwards… keep on keeping on!

Please log in or register to post a reply.