Has anyone continued the diet after 8 weeks?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Desperate dieter
    on

Hello there
    My husband and I are both on the diet. After 3 weeks I’ve lost 16 pounds and he has lost 12 pounds after two weeks. We both have significant amounts to lose ( 5-6 stone), I was wondering if it’s okay to just just carry on . Has anyone done that? Any ideas please..much joy

• posted by Bill1954
    on

There is at least 1 regular poster who has went over the 8 weeks – captainlynne. I have every intention of carrying on until I hit my target weight.
    Great results by the way

• posted by Lmball32
    on

Please provide meal plan options ( easy) that have worked for you. What does a typical day of eating look like?

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I’m just coming up to ten weeks on this. Still got around 4 stone to lose. The official line from the team is that if I feel ok, have no problems, then can stay on this for a few weeks after the eight, then move on to 5:2.

I’m on holiday next week but am planning to eat low-carb while away, then back on this when I get home.

Hope this helps.

• posted by Desperate dieter
    on

Thanks guys,
    We both feel really good on this and while it’s working, we want to continue . It seems to be easy enough to still get a balanced diet, but I guess long term it may be a little tedious. We’ll see. Please keep me posted with your progress. Much joy

Please log in or register to post a reply.