H.I.T to music

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Shrinkydinkyman
    on

I have always found exercise difficult, I like to walk (have two dogs) will swim on holiday.
    But one thing I have always love to do is dance. When I say dance I really mean throwing myself around the floor at live music events.
    So I thought why don’t I do that at home? But not with a pint of beer in my hand!
    Soxi started slipping CDs into the hi fi until I found some music “that moved me”
    There is one track that is guaranteed to get me running on the spot and doing star jumps like demented loon! ☺
    “Life During Wartime” by Talking Heads, preference being the live version from “Stop Making Sense”
    What music gets you guys up and moving?💿🎧🎵🎶🎼🎸🎹🎷🎺🎤

• posted by Shrinkydinkyman
    on

Is there no way to edit posts?????!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Excellent idea to dance at home – why not? Great exercise and dancing is one of those life affirming activities like laughing and singing. I know its perhaps tacky and clichéd, but I can’t sit still if I hear Whitney’s ‘Wanna dance with somebody’, but at my age, who the heck cares?! I certainly don’t!

Keep dancing Shrinkydinkyman – I’ll be joining in soon too.

Please log in or register to post a reply.