Goal I want to be overweight by Xmas

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Angiebabe
    on

Ha only on this forum would a goal be to be overweight! I’ve lost 31 so far and this would be another 59 but what the heck it’s good to have ambition.

This week I have been bang on with calories and carbs and keeping up with the exercise. I think it makes a real difference I can feel trimmer if that makes sense but will see next Monday my weigh in day. It’s 20 weeks so that’s 3lbs a week so a lofty ambition.

Any other goalies out there?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

There are lots of us goalies out here Angiebabe, check out the Target Weight thread where lots of us are posting short term and long term targets/goals.

My personal mini target is to get to 1.5st (21lb) lost, which gives me a further 5lb to go, which I’m hoping to do in the next 5wks. I have a couple of things happening in that time, which might prove a bit of a hindrance, but I’m giving it a shot. Actually haven’t pegged down an exact final goal yet, as I want to see how things go over the next few weeks.

Good luck with achieving your goal Angiebabe. It sounds a tall order, but if you are really strict, it could happen. Keep us posted on progress.

• posted by karenv
    on

Oh what a great idea! I hadn’t thought about thinking further ahead and goals…but that could be very motivating actually! And give me a target ๐Ÿ™‚

If I did that I would have to lose 2.5 lb a week to be into ‘overweight’ category (I think; based on the BMI calculator I found – that would be 48 lb by Christmas). Again, an ambitious goal but even if I got a good bit of the way to that figure I would be happy tbh ๐Ÿ™‚ I would be back into a size 14/16 and have a much smaller waist!

So I’ll be a goalie with you Angiebabe! Good luck to us both ๐Ÿ™‚ Are you planning on doing the BSD 800 non stop or are you going to adapt after the 8 weeks and do 5:2? I’m not sure what to do, don’t know what has worked for other BSD’ers ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s to ambitious goals! *clinks glasses*

• posted by Angiebabe
    on

Hi there fellow goalies

I am planning to stay on the 800 as it is working for me. I took a while to adjust so the 5:2 is a bit chop and change for my poor old brain! The only new thing I’ve done is eat breakfast after exercising so 10am ish and dinner 6pmish so I have a ‘fake’ 16 hour fast each day oh I do eat lunch in the middle in case you are wondering.

I have to take steroids for pmr and stuff for my eyes so it’s a bit of a battle. At times though despite the long term goal I do feel it is one day at a time then on other days it is easier.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

I hadn’t thought beyond 8 weeks lol

At the rate am going I seem to be taking longer to adjust to this way of eating but know through the inspiring stoties it is doable.

I also am on high dose of prednisolone 50mg until I see the eye consultant next week if I can begin lowering it so as am type 2 I also need insulin so even though am trying the bsd I am really doing it baringly due to the other stuff dealing with.

Hoping to be at least 40 pounds less by Christmas……. then am nearing half way there.

Please log in or register to post a reply.