Getting into the site

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cintac
    on

I csn see the rrcipes but csnt see how to save them on my profile or in my favourites. Csnt even see where to reply to snother post.
    I really want to start this and get into the site. Thsnks in advsnce.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Look to the top right of your post here. You will see the reply / new topic links, or just scroll to the bottom and type into the reply box and post.
    I don’t thing you can save the recipes on your profile, I just copy and paste them into a text doc using notepad and save them in a recipes folder on my desktop.

• posted by Cintac
    on

Thanks Bill. I figured it out last night as i looked through the recipes. Not very good at starting but have to give it a go;-)

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Just do it Cintac, to coin a phrase.
    You will be honestly amazed at the results, and if you falter, you have a whole new family on here to get you back on the straight and narrow 🙂
    Over the last 5 weeks I’ve seen plenty of newbies join up. Some have that “get stuck into it” attitude, some are very nervous and worried that it may not work for them, then, a week later, they all start posting week1 results !!!
    You’ll be one of them next week.

Please log in or register to post a reply.