Four week update

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SunnyLife
    on

Week one I struggled with cravings
    Week two I had zero cravings
    Week three MAJOR cravings but I stayed with it 100%

Here I am starting week four
    Weight loss to date: 28 pounds
    Fasting BS: from mid 150’s to 99 to 110

Weight loss has slowed down but the greatly improved fasting numbers keep me going.

I still have a massive amount of weight to lose but I feel like I’m on the right track.

• posted by debs14
    on

Good work! I just finished 10 weeks and have lost 6.5kg. I am happy so far with the result as I only need to lose a bit more.
    Make sure you keep your carbs low and you will continue to have good results and feel great!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi SunnyLife

Great results😃 Like you I had lots of weight to lose so have stayed with the 800 calories and very low carbs.

I’ve lost 57 pounds and am in my 22nd week on the plan – another 28 or so pounds still to go. My fasting bloods have gone from 10.9 to normal levels. And the HbA1c in April (completely within the BSD) dropped from 9.6 in December (just before
    I started BSD) to 5.5 – again ‘normal’

Stick with it – it’s worth it😃

• posted by SunnyLife
    on

thank you for the encouragement

Week 5 is history and my results are as follows:
    weight loss 30 pounds
    fastings 99 to 108

I did have one day where my blood sugar spiked to 118 for fasting, not sure what went on there

captainlynne, I plan on saying with this beyond the eight weeks, I’m finding the 800 pretty easy to do now but I’m still weighing and measuring everything.

debs14, I was on a lower carb diet prior so I know how that works. surprisingly, my doctors office actually support lower carb as long as its around 50 carbs a day (not net) they want me getting lots of nonstarchy veg and some berries

Please log in or register to post a reply.