Food Waste

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by derrickhulsey
    on

I have kept up with BBG beginners for three whole weeks without skipping a day!! I’m so proud of myself (never happened before) and I’m still keen to keep up!!! 🎉

I have been looking at the menus lately and some of the recipes look amazing. The 5 meals a day works well for me as I am more of a grazer than a three meals a day kinda gal! It does look like A LOT of food though and SO MUCH variety! 😳

I was wondering if anyone follows the meal plans to the letter and how on earth do you prevent food waste? I mean one of the recipes asks for 4 green beans! 🤦‍♀️ And no other recipes in the week to use them up. I live alone so can’t pass them off to a family member!

How do you guys get around this?

Now that I’m into a routine with the workouts I really want to up my game with food – what do you recommend?

• posted by Squidge
    on

Well done for sticking to it.

Do you have a local greengrocer? If you do, you can buy just 4 beans. Some supermarkets also sell lose veg, especially the organic stuff.

Please log in or register to post a reply.