Fitness pal

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by caz1973
    on

Hi everyone just checking if i have done my fitness pal right i have altered my calories to 800 then it say carbs 30g protein 90g and fat 36g so todays food what i will be eating comes out as total 726 calories then it say net calories 727 sorry to be a thicko lol but just checking i am doing this right thanks

• posted by caz1973
    on

so when i go on fitness pal it say total 36% carbs goal 15% fat 34% goal 40% protein 30% goal 45% so with what the food i have put in to eat today am i still having to many carbs according to my fitness pal hope that makes sense.

• posted by fattyfattyboomboooms
    on

I don`t use my fitness pal but on the fat secret app you can “go into” the day and see how many net carbs you have consumed in grams, you can also change your macros. I have mine set to sodium, fibre, net carbs, fat and protein. Percentages mean nothing to me on their own. 😏

For example my macros today is fat 37 g (44%) carbs 37.8 g (net cabs 26.4 g/fibre 11.4 g 19%) and protein 70.93 g (37%)

Hope this helps.

FFBB

• posted by Esnecca
    on

caz – unless you’re working out very hard, your protein is too high. Assuming normal exercise, you should aim for a gram of protein per kilo of your goal weight (not your current weight). Bump up the fat instead. I always recommend this great post from LindaA which explains how to calculate your macronutrients: https://thebloodsugardiet.com/forums/topic/20th-feb-starters/page/4/#post-58403

Please log in or register to post a reply.