First week completed – 6lbs lost!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MuffinMaclay
    on

I am so pleased with my first week and have managed to cope with 800 calories without too much trouble, although often very tired. Losing 6lbs is great encouragement to keep going. I have been writing everything down before I eat it and weighing things too so I feel I have been honest. Hopefully it will get easier. Next week I can be more active so it will be interesting to see if the big loss continues. Bed early with large glass of water is becoming a good habit.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Well done, it is tiring the first week or so and you have probably lost the weight without too much exercise. Once you get into it you will find you have a lot more energy. Keep on keeping on…..

• posted by SchnitzelVonKrumm
    on

Congratulations on your first week Muffin Maclay. You have an excellent username 😁

• posted by MuffinMaclay
    on

Thanks Snitzel – HairyMaclary is my hero! Just feeling a little wobbly tonight then remembered I had joined the forum yesterday so thought I would look in. Already I am feeling better having read the replies to my first post. I will certainly use the forum to help me keep on track. Thanks all.

• posted by SchnitzelVonKrumm
    on

I use a thread I started to keep me on track. Like a journal. It really does help. Good luck for week 2!

Please log in or register to post a reply.