First walk today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by karra
    on

Today I decided to take our dog out for a walk, first time I’ve ventured out without my walking stick or someone with me to make sure I was ok, just went around the crescent we live on, and boy my legs are feeling it now, but on the bright side the sun was shining and it wasn’t too cold at all.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Karra
    Well done on taking the plunge! You’ll soon be able to add strength to your legs and build up your distance. The main thing is you’ve made a start! I’ve been in the park with my daxy this morning, it was really lovely. I’ve also clipped down my neighbour’s old English sheepdog (my job). They have him so short he looks like a pit pony!

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Great victory karra!

• posted by Hawks
    on

Congratulations! That’s a real achievement.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Fantastic. That’s great 😃

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Well done Karra, that was very brave but I bet you feel so much better, mentally, for achieving it all by yourself. Every time you do it your legs will get stronger and soon it will be much easier. Especially as even that amount of exercise will help the weight loss too.
    Wonder if you’ll be jumping in puddles like Lucia by next autumn 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.