First Proud Moment

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BuffyLover
    on

Well today was day 4…. I have been sticking to it well, however, today there was a buffet lunch at work for a colleague going on maternity leave…

I AVOIDED THE FOOD!!!

Normally I would stock up on all the pastry and bread and pate and cheese but i didn’t!!!

And then…. I had a leaving do after work which was pub and then a curry. I have just logged the calories… I had chicken tikka pieces and a raita dip and that’s it… Diet Coke and water.. AVOIDED THE POPPADOMS, and they are my fave…

According to my fitness pal I’m within my calories!! I’m so happy right now…

Oh.. and dry January continues….

I’m going to sleep a happy girl. Hope you have all had a good day!!

Much love,
    Rebecca xxx

• posted by CareyW
    on

Well done Rebecca! That really is an accomplishment, and one you can hang your hat on.
    I am really proud of myself for setting goals and sticking to them as well. I told myself I would walk the dogs every day, and I have done that. I have managed to stick to the 800 per day, and have the fridge full of great things. 2 people from work are doing this with me, so I am surrounded by support. I was not pre-diabetic, but my brother is diabetic (and I had weight to lose – 20kgs of it) so I started this with him in mind (if I can do it he can achieve as well) but also because I was just not happy with that weight creep and the possibility of becoming pre diabetic myself…
    Anyhow – weigh in day is tomorrow, but I have been weighing myself each day (coz I am like that) and so far??? 4.2 kgs down. Not a typo.
    VERY HAPPY!!!!!
    Over and out
    Carey 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.