First day!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by LolaB
    on

Hello everyone! This is my very first day starting the Fast 800. I’ve recently loss a great amount of weight, but I’ve been stuck for months, even gaining 20 pounds back. I would like a buddy to share ideas, advice, and to just chat with.

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hey LolaB!

How are you getting on? I hope your first day went well. I’m happy to be your buddy on here and through the BSD journey 🙂 I’ve got a lot to lose and started only this week (well, a restart really!). Would be nice to share ideas.

• posted by LolaB
    on

Hi Flash12,

I’m four days in and I’m doing pretty good. The first three days was a killer! I would love to join you and share ideas. I still have a lot of weight to lose as well and I need all the motivation I can get. How are you doing on the diet thus far?

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hey LolaB,

Glad to hear it’s going well. It is pretty hard when you first start but as you get into the swing of things you find yourself not wanting to fall off the wagon and it becomes easier. I did a mid-week weigh in and discovered I’ve lost 9lbs since I started, which was only on Tuesday! I am amazed! Official end of week 1 weigh in will be this Tuesday morning so am intrigued to find out if I’ll have lost any more by then. Have you weighed yet?

Please log in or register to post a reply.