Festive Gift Guide – free to download

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Anyone else clicked on this when opening this site. Says you get a booklet of 29 pages to download for free. I have clicked to subscribe, done everything I should, even told them I am not a robot AND NOTHING. Anyone know how it works.

• posted by ClarinetCathy
    on

I tried to get the booklet too and like you nothing happened!

• posted by JGwen
    on

Where have you seen this advert for a gift guide. I haven’t seen anything.

Please be careful, It appears to me that of late there have been a lot more problems with hackers and malware in the last few months targeting websites, – One thing that they do is tend to try to get people to subscribe because some people will make the mistake of using the same password for multiple systems they log into.

Jillie.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there, it has arrived in my in box and it is genuine. I think it is promoting the 12 weeks paid diet plan and is the Australian site. I have now received the diet booklet to save and print out sometime.
    Cathy, it was a box that popped up as soon as I opened the BSD site. Just asks for email address and first name, doesnt ask for any passwords or other personal information.
    Just had a quick scan through and it looks as though it is a promotional booklet to get you interested in the 12 week plan. Has a few recipes and how to make saukraut and the benefits of chia etc etc.

Please log in or register to post a reply.