Feeling Wonderful

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jody schneider
    on

Hey guys just wanted to share that I have been on the BSD for 8 weeks and have lost 14 kilos and 15 cm around ny waist. The food is fabulous and I love cooking everyThing and knowing I am 100 responsible for what goes in my mouth. I have enjoyed 1 glass of red wine with my dinner maybe 2 times a week which is huge considering I used to drink a bottle of wine 3 times a week snd no dinner. I am really enjoying learning about all the different foods and their nutritional values. My body was full of aches and pains 9 weeks ago and i am nowk pain feel.

• posted by shalimar
    on

That’s wonderful Jody!! Congratulations!!

HUGS 🙂

• posted by AndreaG
    on

Thats brilliant. Well done you. I was the same with wine, but I’ve actually not missed it nearly as much as a thought I would. I think when something clicks in your head and you know you’re responsible you make better decisions.

Whats the plan now – will you transition to 5:2?

on

Mm not sure may continue on current plan for another couple of weeks as I still want to lose another 5 or so kg. I’m enjoying the food and menu plan so much I want to keep going forever.

• posted by SchnitzelVonKrumm
    on

That’s a great result, Jody. Congratulations!

• posted by Fit_My_Jeans_Again
    on

I love reading posts like this! Really motivating (and nice to know it still works with the odd glass of wine). Best of luck with the last 5kg. There’s a great thread I saw where someone talked about transitioning to another eating plan once they’d finished, if I find it I’ll post it here.

on

Thanx i would really like that

Please log in or register to post a reply.