Feeling ill

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lucylow
    on

A week ago I was 8lbs heavier and a 10 days into a horrid head cold. I’ve persevered and I’m more than happy with my weight loss. But, I feel terrible my cold just won’t go and think now I have tonsillitis and I have facial zits! Has anyone else had similar symptoms or have a just picked up a bad virus? Really fed up with this wretched cold.

• posted by happysheryl
    on

I was pretty sick with the worst cold I’ve had in 20 years, about a month ago. Congrats on your weight loss, and I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself.

• posted by Casey76
    on

There are some really awful bugs going around at the moment. In October I was sick for 3 weeks with a cold which just wouldn’t go away, and then I caught another one while I was visiting the UK at Christmas and I’m still coughing a bit now.

Make sure you are “eating a rainbow” to get all of your vitamins and minerals, and lots of hot drinks (fruit teas are a favourite of mine) while you recover.

Please log in or register to post a reply.