Fast 800 Shakes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BSDgirl
    on

Hi everyone,

I’m really struggling with motivation at the moment and with the run down to Christmas I want to be really good so I can relax a little over the festive period.

With that in mind I’m thinking of buying some of the fast 800 shakes to keep me on the straight and narrow when I need.

Has anyone tried the shakes and recommend any flavours? Thanks!

• posted by yorkshirelass
    on

I have tried the Strawberry one, but found them overbearingly sweet, especially with cutting sugar and carbs already. Not wanting to waste the £20+ I’d spent I use less powder 3 instead of 5. On the website for these shakes are other ideas for using them with other ingredients.

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

I’ve used them, and quite like them. My preference is by far the vanilla one and i add some smashed frozen berries to it…this improves the texture and gives a bit of something crunchy to keep it interesting.

• posted by Handles
    on

I have the Strawberry one and like the flavor but I find the grainy texture off putting (reminds me of sawdust). Has anyone tried the mushroom soup yet? is the texture the same?

Please log in or register to post a reply.