Expectations

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Debra46
    on

Hello, I have not started the diet yet, but I’m curious….I have 35 pounds to lose and I’m in my mid 40’s. How much should I expect to lose in my first week and how long doing this diet will it take to lose my 35 lbs? I know everyone is a little different, just would like to hear what others have experienced:)

• posted by Bongo
    on

Hi – I’d be interested to see the replies to this thread. I’m 47, 5ft 1, not diabetic (as far as I know) and want to lose about 33 lbs (I’m 10.12 and would like to get back to 8.7). Day one today and so far so good (it’s only lunch time though).

Best of luck with your diet if you start it. I’ll let you know how I get on.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi. I’m 65 and 5ft 2ins. I’ve lost 51 pounds in19 weeks. In the first 8 weeks I lost 27 pounds. In the next 8 weeks I lost another 18 pounds. I started with about 6.5 stones to lose though. Hope this helps

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Hi, I’m 51 and 5ft 5in. I’m on week 9. In 8 weeks I lost about 22lbs, now weighing approx 12st 5lbs. My max weight should be 10st 13lb so that’s why I’m continuing. I’m also type 2 diabetic so my main concern was bringing it under better control, which I have managed.

• posted by Debra46
    on

Thank you for he replies. I’m excited to hear this is working for you guys! I’m waiting for my book to arrive, any day now, and will start after my vacay. Bongo, how are you doing? Are you on Day 3 or 4?

• posted by Bongo
    on

Hi, it’s the end of day three and I’m doing ok thanks. 3.5 lbs down (I can hardly believe this) no headaches and not too hungry.

I’m skipping breakfast so was a bit weak and wobbly when I got to work this morning but had a couple glasses of water and then I was fine.

Tonight we had the lamb and pine nut meatballs and they were delicious.

Good luck when you start.

Please log in or register to post a reply.