Day two: 7lbs down!!?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Territowelling
    on

I think this is going to be my regular (ish) diary to help keep me on track. Started yesterday, scales put me at 207lb ( light clothing) this morning came in at 200lbs.. I wee’d a lot overnight but pretty shocked at that number.. We’ll see, perhaps I need new scales :). Anyone else have a big drop in one day?

Have felt uncomfortable at times but not super hungry as I’d expected. Symptoms of IBS already starting to decrease and I was worried my CFS symptoms would start to show up but so far so good.. Plenty of energy but a little more grumpy than usual ๐Ÿ™‚

Bfast: 2 spoons Greek yoghurt, one strawberry, 6 blueberries, 4 walnut halves and a teaspoon of true cinammon
    Lunch: can of white crabmeat ( so low in calories!!) with yoghurt and mustard/lemon dressing in gem lettuce leaves with six olives..
    Dinner: who knows.. salmon and veg or similar.

No headache, tonnes of lavender tea and a busy work day..

Back to it.. 5 minute skive over ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Athorn223
    on

Hi! Today marks the end of my day 2. I’ll weigh myself early tomorrow morning. The first day I lost over 3 lbs overnight. Like you, I’m slightly uncomfortable but find the meals really satisfying. I am just used to being a mindless eater. I’ll probably pick up some celery or something because I’m missing the crunch. It’s working so I won’t complain.

on

Hi athorn223, we started the same day! I found yesterday quite a challenge and did up my intake by about 150 calories, I was running around all day lifting furniture and shooting photos though so I’m not concerned. Celery is a great idea.. I was a mindless eater too.. Most of it’s habit I know so all good ๐Ÿ™‚

Scales read 195 1/2 lbs this morning so it shows how much ruddy water I’ve been holding onto.

Good luck with your journey, see you in here again soon I’m sure ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

• posted by Athorn223
    on

You’re seeing amazing results already. I am still at 3 lbs down. I’ve lost 30 lbs through diet and walking uphill and weight lifting and I’ve plateaued. This diet has already gotten me over the hump. I walked uphill about 20 minutes yesterday so I look forward to tomorrow’s weigh in. Best of luck to you as well! We should keep in touch. I’m trying to lose at least 20 more pounds by my midsummer vacation.

on

That’s a great idea.. I definitely need support and forums are a great way of helping each other out ๐Ÿ™‚ today has been a struggle, not so much with feeling hungry but my brain is not working.. I cannot hold a thought ( if I’m lucky enough to get one in the first place!) and just feel like my brain has disappeared.. I had to have a mid afternoon nut butter snack and that was good but now ready for dinner and bed ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t know if this is normal or not.. how’s your brain doing?

WEll done on 30lbs lost, that’s amazing! I’ve just had my MRI on my spine results back all clear so with a bit of physio I can start more exercise again.

See you on here soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Athorn223
    on

I feel hangry lol. I can definitely tell that I can be sharp with people and snappy, although I can’t believe it’s already been 3 days. It’s the worst about a half hour before my next meal. I am finding that my calorie tracking app is helping me pace my meals and control my intake. Sometime during the night I record a rough draft of what I’ll eat the next day. It helps me not have to think about it. I don’t have that sort of will power when I’m in the midst of my day. I have 2 toddlers age one and two. I’m just trying to survive!!! Lol

• posted by JSR
    on

Hello,

Today is day 3 for me and I’m only down 1.8 lbs since this morning. My starting weight was 193 lbs. and I am 5 ft. tall. I have about 40 or more pounds to lose to where I would feel comfortable in my body again.

I feel good so far on this diet, a little tired but no headaches. I’m hoping the weight loss picks up by the end of the week. Any motivational words would be much appreciated! I really need to stay on track.

Thank you!

on

I only have one three year old, so with two you are doing brilliantly! I think this is carb flu for sure.. I think I’ll do an extra 200 calories today ( in fats and veg) and back to 800 when my brain has returned.. Rather that than give up! Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Athorn223
    on

How’s it going Territowlling? I actually lost another lb yesterday so 4 lbs in 4 days is probably the quickest weight loss I’ve ever seen.

Please log in or register to post a reply.