Day three and going well

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Stephie63
    on

hi all, this is my first post although I actually started the diet on Wednesday. I remember the initial publication of Prof Taylor’s research a few years back, and was very interested in the results, so now it’s ‘official’ I’m all for it.
    Day three going well so far, I think the ketogenic euphoria is kicking in now, which helps to deal with the ravenous hunger pangs lol! I’m sure it will get better

Steph

• posted by Zandranna
    on

A warm welcome Stephie and good luck. I’m on my 2nd day since getting the Blood Sugar Diet book but for 2 days before that I started cutting out some no go foods. I had to guess what they were at the time until the book arrived. I seem to have lost 3lbs in the last 3 days. Tomorrow is my weigh day so can’t wait to see what the final weight loss is for this week.

• posted by parsonatorjo
    on

It’s my third day today and after a shaky start this morning, am back on track. Have T2D, fasting bloods 5.7 this morning so pleased with that, Avocado & poached egg didn’t fill me up this morning so will try something different. Loving the mushrooms with goats cheese and a sprinkle of pine nuts, my favourite meal so far. Stomach not so bloated, have about 1.5 stone to lose. Thought I would be permanently starving, but am not, so am spurred on. Trying to convince my twin sister who also has T2D to give this a go. Loving reading the comments on the forum, it feels like a great support network. Good luck everybody

• posted by thecakeeater
    on

Hi there, lovely to read everyone’s experience of this diet really interesting and motivating, today is day 4 for me and I feel slightly sick after eating, and of course hungry some of the time. I eat most meals at work so have made things I can pack up and eat at my desk relatively easily. Lots of pennies being spent but that may be the increase in water intake. For me the worst days are the first few so hopefully onward and upwards.

Wel done to Zandranna 3lb in 3 days is amazing.

Please log in or register to post a reply.