Day 54 of 58

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by folksinger
    on

I’ve persevered (well almost)
    I have kept below 800 kc for 41 days and slightly drifted off to between 800 & 900 for 7 days – Unfortunately completely blown 6 day with between 1000 / 1200.
    At the start I was 17st 11.5 lbs now – this morning 15st 7lb (Half a pound short of losing 2.5 stones –
    Blood sugar levels between 6 & 7
    Looking at the NHS weight chart as a 5’11” 66 year-old man I still need to lose another 3lbs to come out of the “Obese zone” and drop into “Overweight”
    I am doing the High intensity training (exercise bike) three times per week ad walking (Leisurely) for an hour four or five time a week.
    I am definitely feeling fitter and a plus is that after years of using Rennies & Gaviscon (For hearturn/reflux) during the night – I no longer need them.
    My sweet treat is Sunquench Peach Barley
    Nutrition information Energy kJ, kcal Fat <0.5g of which saturates 0g Carbohydrate 0.8g of which sugars <0.5g Fibre 0g Protein <0.5g Salt 0g
    Ingredients Water, Peach Juice From Concentrate (10%), Acids: Malic Acid, Citric Acid; Flavourings, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sodium ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž; Sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates; ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ Malt Extract, Fruit And Vegetable Extract (Carrot, Apple, Hibiscus, Blackcurrant, Molasses), Stabilisers: Gum Arabic, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Glycerol Esters Of Wood Rosins; Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid; Colour: Carotenes.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Excellent result folksinger and some really good non-scales victories too.

Please log in or register to post a reply.