Day 4 – not doing well

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Forensicedd
    on

Hi Everybody. I am on day 4 of the diet and am struggling with terrible stomach cramps. I have been drinking lots of water and black tea and getting plenty of fiber. I feel like I have a bug but as it started the same time as the diet I’m not sure. Has anyone else had these symptoms?

I still feel hungry everyday but I can deal with that if I can get rid of the cramps. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• posted by shalimar
    on

My cramps were from terrible constipation … i took some codeine with aspirin to stop the pain from cramps … of course the codeine did not improve the constipation.

I’ve read in other threads that it might be carbohydrate withdrawal … we call it the carb flu … you could put that in the Search tab … top right … will get tons of hits.
    HUGS

• posted by Forensicedd
    on

Thanks for that. I will look it up. I’m not constipated though… yet 🙂

• posted by shalimar
    on

Thank goodness … because you could take some kind of pain pill for the cramps. Hope you never are constipated … because it’s a real BUMMER@!

Please log in or register to post a reply.